Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is a 1993.5 and COLOR=firebrick]what is soo special about the supra that i should know about ???[/COLOR] like what makes it soo different from all the other cars out there?

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
:wtf:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dang haha it dint change colors lol, newayz i have about 3 days to find out more about the supra and i needa know what makes it sooo special and what are the pros and cons of the supra? also what is a 1993.5 supra? why is it called 1993.5?

·
BPU++
425 Posts
JuSt8UrV8 said:
i needa know what makes it sooo special
The luxury of a Lexus, the reliability of a Toyota, the feel of nothing else on the road ;)

JuSt8UrV8 said:
what are the pros and cons of the supra?
Pros: Read above.
Cons: Hatch rattle :D

JuSt8UrV8 said:
and also what is a 1993.5 supra? why is it called 1993.5?
The vehicle was produced in the second half of the year before the 1994 model year was introduced. It was however, nothing like the 1993 model (MKIII) so needed a way to be distinguished. I believe this has done before by Toyota with the introduction of the MKIII in 1986.5.

·
Exclusive 1000+ Post Club
3,488 Posts
Speeding tickets.

Joe;)

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
JuSt8UrV8 said:
anything i should worry about when getting the supra other than the gaskets?:rolleyes:
gaskets ????

wrong supra mkIII is gaskets MKIV is watch your addiction for more power.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If I understand what you are asking, and I think I do, then the 93.5 is no different than the 94,95, and 96 models. They are no more special than any of the mkIV supras. That was just when they changed generations/body styles. Toyota isn't the first company to change a model half way through the year. Chevrolet and other domestic car manufacturers did this a few times in the past.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So there arent any problems with supra i know they are heavy (about 3,400lbs.) but what else is there to know abou the supra? i wanna know more about it and if you can can you link me to something where i can learn about it and make a decision, because right now i am between a Evolution VIII 2003 or a Supra MkIV 1993- up? so is there anything on the supra where i wold be impressed to know and then make my final choice? :cry:

·
Defender of the Universe
463 Posts
this whole forums is filled with reasons to be impressed about the car, just browse the threads instead of asking such vague and broad questions. if you know nothing about the car i suggest you get the mitsu

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Guys this kid is 14... he is posting ludicrous threads and wasting everyones time on stupidity...If he is contemplating between the evolution and an mkiv then he should get the evo... however i doubt he is seriously thinking...:(

·
Previously Premier Panda
1,750 Posts
JuSt8UrV8 said:
So there arent any problems with supra i know they are heavy (about 3,400lbs.) but what else is there to know abou the supra? i wanna know more about it and if you can can you link me to something where i can learn about it and make a decision, because right now i am between a Evolution VIII 2003 or a Supra MkIV 1993- up? so is there anything on the supra where i wold be impressed to know and then make my final choice? :cry:
Supras Suck. Go buy a Evo.

·
Exclusive 1000+ Post Club
3,488 Posts
JuSt8UrV8 said:
If you want to learn so terribly bad, why don't you try that little red button at the top right hand corner of the page called "search" or better yet, the very first category of threads on this forum "FAQ." Another great site is www.mkiv.com Now, go read!

Joe

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.