Supra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Champagne Papi
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for grabs has been my daily driver over the past 18 months. It's difficult for me to sell as most know, I really love this car and have taken great care of it since my ownership. The purpose of me selling is to make room for something more practical since my daily commute exceeds over 50 miles. 1993 Toyota Supra Black/Black Hardtop NA Auto with 166k miles. The car is clean title with no history of accident, all vin #'s visible.

Most NA’s (minus Dave Capone’s) I’ve come across are either riced out with all the wrong mods, or stock with outdated features which I find unacceptable to today's standards. Considering the cars condition, color combo, and hardtop feature, I feel my price is reasonable. The price is obo however keep in mind I’m not desperate to sell. Please PM me any questions or concerns you may have. I am open to trades or trades + cash as well!

Maintenance:

I replaced the timing belt + water pump less than 1,000 miles ago, only to find out it was replaced by a dealership less than 40k miles ago. I’ve replaced the distributer cap, plugs, wires, valve cover gasket, and a few sensors since my ownership just to make sure everything works.

Here's a list of everything that's been tastefully upgraded.:

The audio: The entire system costs well over $1500. All speakers/tweeters have been changed to Sony Xplode. The car has two amps, a sony xplode under the passenger seat that controls the speakers. And a JVC in the hatch that supports the 10" Low Profile Sony Woofer. All controlled by a new Sony Xplode double din stereo that's Iphone compatible (or anything that plugs into a USB), AUX, CD, MP3.

Brakes: The brakes have been changed to low mileage TT calipers, with brand new rotors and pads (approx. 500 miles up to now). They have been professionally prepped and painted.

Wheels: I forget the name, but from what I remember they were a Forged Aluminum Japanese brand. With Falken Azenis RT615 all around.

Installing in the following weeks or will be included with the car. Brand new HID Kit (5k), and a mint condition Supra steering wheel (93-96).

Here are the pictures (all pictures were taken today 7/17/11)

·
Champagne Papi
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the bump brotha! No, unfortunately that was my old TT I was forced to sell (which I still regret). I picked up this NA about 8 months later.

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
I just saw this posting so I thought I would post up. I'm the person who bought his twin turbo Supra a couple of years ago. To anyone looking to buy, feel confident as Shant is a stand up guy who is easy to talk to and is very nice and you won't go wrong dealing with him and loves Supra's and I know he took good care of this NA hard top and you won't go wrong by buying from him.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts