Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Powderin my balls since07
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I picked up this 5.0 with plans of restoring it, but never got around to it, and with 3 jobs, I have no time to pay any attention to it. I start it and take it to work once a week. the car doesn't run right, and I haven't checked why, nor do i have the time to. When I bought it the owner told me it has a Built Auto Transmission with a 3500 RPM High Stall converter, some type of other mustang cam, and a Built Rear end. The exhaust is not connected but is there, I have never got underneath the car, I kinda just wanna make room for my car so I can park it in the garage. Here are some pics I took the other night when I took it to work, For more pics or specs Please do PM me or call 847 708 3797. the car also has chrome valve covers and 63K original miles! There is some very minor rust like most foxbody's have, on the hatch and over the rear fenders. Its also pretty obvious in the pictures that there is some serious paint fading going on
~Ahmed

·
2JZ S13
2,207 Posts
Car looks good, not sure if its on there or not but put this up on
www.chitownracing.com it will have alot more use on there then on here. or i can put it up for you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts