Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
REDUCED: 1993 Lexus SC300 TH400 AEM 600RWHP Run 10's for Only 12,500

I bought this car from Cory in NC about 2 months ago. I have a over $15,000 invested, but I decided that I want another Supra - 6-speed this time. So, I must sell this car to get it.

It is a 1993 Black on Black with 101K. I will sell it for $15,500obo.

When I bought it the driver's door panel was broken and wouldn't even stay on the door, the wideband wasn't working, the shifter needed modification, and the AEM had a burned up wire makin it not run right and it would stall out when slowing to a stop. Also the radio was not working, and the A/C needed to be recharged. Plus I installed a 3.5" downpipe to dual 3" exhausts with 3" Magnaflow mufflers - it is quiet until the wastegate opens.
ALL OF THIS HAS BEEN FIXED - THE CAR RUNS GREAT NOW.

This is a perfect street/strip car that already has everything to run low 10's with its current setup and plenty faster with a larger turbo. This car was tuned by Justin Nenni and on 30psi it made 600.9rwhp. On 15psi it made 425rwhp.

Here is the link where I bought it: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260090687714&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=016

Mods:
3mm head gasket lowering compression to 8.5:1.
BL tubular turbo kit with a 67mm turbo.
Greddy TVVC Boost Controller
AEM EMS (GM IAT, AEM 3.5 Bar MAP sensor)
HKS DLI
hidden Gauge-tech.com display of 15 engine parameters
Innovative WB02 custom hidden inside the ashtray
HKS BOV
HKS Gate
BLTH400 Chevy transmission, transbrake, custom spec converter
Custom Driveshaft
Supra TT Auto Limited Slip Differential
twin walbros, 880cc injectors,
steel braided fuel lines, anodized fittings
Aeromotive FPR with Gauge
BL FMIC kit
Corbeau CR1 Racing Seats (fully adjustable)
Custom widened rear wheels
BRAND NEW 255/50/16 MT ET Street radials
Rolled Rear Fenders
Image Dynamics free-air sub.
1998 Front bumper sans fog lights.
Tinted windows
Alarm with Remote start

The car needs a signal translator for the ecu to read the GM TH400 tranny to make the speedo work. Other than that, the car is in perfect working order.

·
Blower Whine FTW
252 Posts
how is this car on the street?
fuel mileage?
any issues that need to be looked at?

·
Registered
408 Posts
damn! I wanted this car when Cory had it and here it is again! Too bad I'm still balls deep into my SC project :( Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how is this car on the street?
fuel mileage?
any issues that need to be looked at?
The car is like a normal car on the street. It actually hooks on the street as long as you don't leave with any more than about 5psi on the transbrake. I have no idea about fuel mileage, but I would guess around 13mpg or so in town.

Everything is good to go on it now. It runs and drives just as it should. :)

·
Blower Whine FTW
252 Posts
The car is like a normal car on the street. It actually hooks on the street as long as you don't leave with any more than about 5psi on the transbrake. I have no idea about fuel mileage, but I would guess around 13mpg or so in town.

Everything is good to go on it now. It runs and drives just as it should. :)
sounds good
is it only missing a cat?
how loud is it at idle/WOT
what octane do u use?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I run it on 93 at about 18psi. It traps 119mph on this boost level. Yea, no cats. It's not too loud, just obviously louder than stock.

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
How much for the SC and the SI Blue honda? :)

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
wow, very good deal, nice car man

·
Registered
227 Posts
looks like he did better on ebay ! :) let me know if that buyer dosnt come through.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well I finally got it tuned the way it is supposed to be and the car runs insanely well. I have decided to keep it now. I just installed a profec type-s, HID's, black emblems, black window trim, and some staggered black 18's with a polished lip.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts