1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a quick sale

Located in Winnipeg, MB

180xxx KM / 111xxx MI

Looking to sell my 1993 Supra Turbo. Car is a RHD TT auto, car is a salvage title. I purchased the car virtually stock, only things it had were a HKS BOV, Greddy Turbo Timer and a Greddy Boost controller. Car runs and drives perfectly fine. Car was completely stripped inside and out and repainted white, was originally black. Only thing I needed to paint was the engine bay which is why I started to pull the motor. Inside in missing 2 trunk panels. Outside is missing the sideskirt vents and front bumper is missing the upper retainer. Just need to put the intake side of the engine back together and it’ll run and drive as I took it apart bc I was gonna pull the motor but got lazy and lost motivation. Inside and outside is pulled apart but all the pieces are there to complete it. Anymore questions please message as I would like this gone before next week. Price is: $15,000USD/$20,000CAD OBO

PM for more details

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking for a quick sale

Located in Winnipeg, MB

180xxx KM / 111xxx MI

I know this a long shot considering it was back in 2019... but is this still available? im interested

Looking to sell my 1993 Supra Turbo. Car is a RHD TT auto, car is a salvage title. I purchased the car virtually stock, only things it had were a HKS BOV, Greddy Turbo Timer and a Greddy Boost controller. Car runs and drives perfectly fine. Car was completely stripped inside and out and repainted white, was originally black. Only thing I needed to paint was the engine bay which is why I started to pull the motor. Inside in missing 2 trunk panels. Outside is missing the sideskirt vents and front bumper is missing the upper retainer. Just need to put the intake side of the engine back together and it’ll run and drive as I took it apart bc I was gonna pull the motor but got lazy and lost motivation. Inside and outside is pulled apart but all the pieces are there to complete it. Anymore questions please message as I would like this gone before next week. Price is: $15,000USD/$20,000CAD OBO

PM for more details

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.