What is your email? [email protected]
What is your phone number? -Optional: 7027724437
What is your City? : las vegas
What is your State? : nv
What is your Zipcode? : 89032

-----------------------------------------------------
Ad Description:

------------------------------------------------------

This car started as a 93 n/a targa, went through a 1jz single and a 2jz single, Im selling in hope of a 6 speed soon, still has a w58 trans and many good parts, tein ha coilovers, tanabe f+r strut bars,18 inch brand new wheels, tt front and rear brakes, clean leather seats, wings west front lip, custom fmic, 98 tails and front turn signals, 158k on the odo, clean title, the car bassically needs a jdm engine and an install, i will include with the car...

-tt oil pans (rear sump)
-tt fan clutch and fan
-tt 6 speed harness
-ps resevior
-extra n/a rear axles and diff
-3 inch apex catback and midpipe
-6 puck clutch and w58 flywheel
-cd player and equlizer
-tt tach
-tt block (with all internalls)

.......clean title in hand, car can use paint, theres evidence of a patch of bondo in right rear, and very small hole's were a aftermarket sideskirt once were.car has no dents! asking 12k obo. I can deliver the car about 1k miles from las vegas or work with the buyer in shipping, very motivated seller!! PLEASE ONLY INQUIRE IF YOUR SERIOUS AND HAVE FUNDS!!

·
Banned
2,187 Posts
Somewhat of what im looking for. Can you please post pics of how the engine bay looks right now. The paint from 1-10, what would you give it? And what parts would need paint?The tt block you have posted, is is just the shortblock? All it would need is the head and pans put on or what? Ill be a ready buyer Monday, dont want to waste your time on the phone till i get the cash so i just would like to get these questioned cleared right now. Thanks.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i would rate the exterior a 6 out of 10 and the interior a decent 7 out of 10 due to the steering wheel being faded, if you would like you can get a tt head and valve covers, ecu, injectors, and resistor and get it going, but i would reccomend a aristo longblock and transfering everything over.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I took the car to the place that rebuilt the trans and they said the noise was coming from the throw out bearing, they gave me a new throw out bearing, but from my expirience, it sounds like the trans is making the bearing noise. The car still ran fine after it had happened, and it started to happen under regular driving, not even under a load. like a told alot of interested people before the w58 trans can be found for $200 bucks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.