Supra Forums banner

41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Is this on shitty 91 octane? Could that have anything to do with it? I remember adding 2-3mph to my traps by simply running higher octane (100 unleaded) gas and resetting the ECU.
I know mine is on 91 octane

·
Going for broke
622 Posts
Even with a worn out clutch and tons of slipping, my BPU destroys similar cars. Can't keep traction for the life of me, even at 40mph roll. I'm also TTC with WG spring mod, fmic, intake, full exhaust and bleeder T to make the 16psi. None of my vac lines have been replaced (all from 1997) and my front main seal is leaking (lol, time for timing belt job). But, you should have walked that 350z no problem.

·
Registered
902 Posts
My supra is is full bpu and I cannot break the tires loose at all! I am running the BNR twins, 3600 stall, fmic, fcd, wg spring with spacer on the wg as well, 3" dp, 4" hks ti running 15-17 all day long and still can't beat a 02 wrx lol

·
Registered
203 Posts
My supra is is full bpu and I cannot break the tires loose at all! I am running the BNR twins, 3600 stall, fmic, fcd, wg spring with spacer on the wg as well, 3" dp, 4" hks ti running 15-17 all day long and still can't beat a 02 wrx lol
maybe its driver error?

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,485 Posts
WTF!!! Where in Cali are you?

MMA you free any days Monday through Wednesday this coming week?

·
Registered
902 Posts
I might be able to meet up with you sometime then, you are about an hour and a half away from me. Do you have any suggestions on what to look for or where to start? I believe I have tested just about everything except for doing a smoke test for leaks.

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,485 Posts
I might be able to meet up with you sometime then, you are about an hour and a half away from me. Do you have any suggestions on what to look for or where to start? I believe I have tested just about everything except for doing a smoke test for leaks.
I was considering heading down to San Diego to meet up with MMALifestyle and see his car during those days. Are you near SD or in between Palm Springs and SD by any chance? I'm not an expert by any means but I did some good work on my car when it was BPU and feel comfortable with being able to help you guys solve some issues and find out where all your power is going!

·
Registered
902 Posts
I am in between the two. Okay cool because I have tested just about everything and it all seems to be how it should haha

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,485 Posts
MMA what's the deal? I'm headed to San Diego tonight. Shoot me a PM if you want to meet up.

Holby same deal. Wanna meet up in SD or maybe on my way home Wednesday night? Where are you exactly?

·
Registered
902 Posts
Yeah, I will let you know! I am in Temecula/Murrieta area.

·
Reverend Hillclimb
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
MMA what's the deal? I'm headed to San Diego tonight. Shoot me a PM if you want to meet up.

Holby same deal. Wanna meet up in SD or maybe on my way home Wednesday night? Where are you exactly?
My bad my man, im in detroit. I wish i could. I wouldnt mind coming up to where you are.
Never have shit to do after work anyways.

Yeah, I will let you know! I am in Temecula/Murrieta area.
Same goes to you, always down for some repairs.

Funny thing is before i left i took the car out. I destroyed a g35 out the water. Maybe i wasnt really all out during the 350z race since my stock suspensions was causing rub and i was paying more attention to the noise than driving

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,485 Posts
All good, next time! Had a great night downtown last night.

Holby I'm cruising through Temecula on my way home tonight. Shoot me a PM if you wanna meet up.

·
Raising the BAR
3,325 Posts
Granny shiftin, not double clutchin like you should.

·
Raising the BAR
3,325 Posts
Honestly Im just gonna go single and call it a day since im bored messing with these twins anyways
fuck it
It was a joke, but yes, a single is the way to go IMO. I tore my twins out as fast as humanly possible.

·
Reverend Hillclimb
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
It was a joke, but yes, a single is the way to go IMO. I tore my twins out as fast as humanly possible.
I wanted to finish my whole single build at once, but that would be $$$$$ so Im gonna go single with stock components for the time being and buy the other stuff as it comes by.
not yet though, I want to turn these twins into mulch, then ill do it

·
Registered
290 Posts
I just pulled my twins over the winter and installed an SP Torque Monster kit with 6266 and QSV. Im on stock pump and injectors and made 456whp on SP's dyno. Car pulls waaaay harder than my BPU set up did(wasnt tuned for BPU tho) You will be very happy once you do the same dude

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Reverend Hillclimb
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
I just pulled my twins over the winter and installed an SP Torque Monster kit with 6266 and QSV. Im on stock pump and injectors and made 456whp on SP's dyno. Car pulls waaaay harder than my BPU set up did(wasnt tuned for BPU tho) You will be very happy once you do the same dude

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Batman drives a supra, I always knew it

41 - 60 of 87 Posts