387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What is your First & Last name?: Ivan
What is your email?: [email protected]
What is your phone number?: pm me
What is your adress?: NYC
$50k
As per title.
1994 toyota supra. Targa top. Runs and drives.
Original black on black 6speed car.
All vins in place. Paint can use a detail, touch up.
Still on stock twins and stock ecu. Some oldschool piggy back described in link below.
Huge sound system in the hatch. Built in. Bought it like that...
Built motor according to SpeedForSale. Here is the link
http://www.speedforsale.com/viewcar/?vid=481

Everything is still same as described accept, 3.76 rear was removed and a proper big diff was installed. Also it now has 104080k miles.
Brand new tires all around

[/URL]

Please serious buyers only.
Thank you

·
Registered
40 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
40 Posts
how is this not sold yet?!? this is a deal!!! GLWS!

·
Registered
232 Posts
A 10 dollar car wash would have sold this car by now. Crazy to me to even put up photos like that.
Exactly what I was thinking.

Why not spend the time, or a bit of money and have the car thoroughly detailed, take time to get high quality pictures and either sell quickly, or for a better price?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Is this still available? I'm in Staten Island and have cash on hand. Interested.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I’ve tried to look at this car twice. Also saw it for sale on 3 other market places in the last 3 months from 3 different sellers.. not sure what’s going on here

·
Premium Member
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi all im very sorry I haven’t gotten a chance to wash the car and upload new pictures.
Im busy with work, have irregular days off and everytime i have time it rains.
About it being posted in different places... it was my brother and his gf that were trying to help me sell the car. The car is real, its in my possession with title on hand.
I dont have a problem spending any money (more than $10) to have it detailed. I just have to find time

·
Registered
220 Posts
How negotiable are you on price? Send me a pm. I understand time constraints so would offer a very easy transaction.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.