·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Name: Alex
Location: Taking vehicle from Washington to Minnesota soon due to moving
Price: $35,000

WALK AROUND VIDEO OF THE CAR

NO TRADES either TRANSFER MONEY @BANK while I’m with you with Title or CASH on my end

1994 FEDERALLY LEGAL RHD Toyota Supra NON-TURBO with Automatic Transmission
Mileage: 78k

The car has zero issues and the following maintenance and upgrades have been done in the last year:
-New battery as of August 2019
-New Euro spec headlights (made of glass) so they’ll never yellow or fade
-New Third Break light
-New Alpine Radio that’s a touch display with Apple CarPlay so you’ll have access to google maps, Siri, and any other apps on the radio as well as new speakers (Check last picture to see upgraded radio)
-Oil change (I’ve only used full synthetic oil) and the rest of the fluids have been replaced within the last 3 months
-35% ceramic tint on all windows and clear ceramic tint in the front windshield with transferable lifetime warranty

The prices on these are going up overseas and after next year I don’t see many more coming to the USA due to production declining after 1995. This car can be driven and registered anywhere in the country so you can buy with confidence.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Are my eyes playing tricks on me? Is that stock renaissance red or a repaint?
Any picks of the engine bay?

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are my eyes playing tricks on me? Is that stock renaissance red or a repaint?
Any picks of the engine bay?

It’s actually Orange! The Japanese guy who owned it before liked Fast and the Furious but for some reason I do get stopped a lot and people ask me if it’s red or orange. I do have pictures but it would only let me post 10 I’ll post some on this reply.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Paint issues on the front, anywhere else? Did the previous seller give you the paint code by any chance?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
No he didn’t, and also if you notice in the video on the right side skirt but other than that the ceiling light on the left is out now and I got pulled over for speeding recently out in Hawaii and when I pulled over there were some low hanging branches that bent my antenna a bit so it doesn’t go down completely anymore, should be easy to replace though and when I got the new sound system in a few months ago the guys at the shop forgot to reconnect the clock but it does work. They didn’t want to take everything apart again because it was their first time doing a Supra and they thought it would only take 2-3 hrs to do the whole system but it took them the whole day.😂 They were pissed!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Ah, gotcha. Seems like the silver repaint is coming through on the side skirts and door handles too. Must not have primed it correctly when the orange paint went on.
GLWS

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah definitely! Was thinking about getting it repainted like the new Toyota Tacoma’s at one point but it costs around $15,000 out in Hawaii!😭 I edited my last comment by the way!

·
Registered
626 Posts
How much did this sell for? If you don't mind my asking. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts