Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm the 3rd owner of the vehicle. Original owner was from Florida. The 2nd owner purchased the vehicle in 1997. The vehicle is in very very good condition. Everything OEM and the 2nd owner has taken very good care of this car. As you will see in the pictures. The car is a clean title and has never been in any accidents. The paint is free from dents, scratches and shines as it came from the factory floor direct. The car is fully loaded, from LSD, premium audio,vin number etched on every glass. The car came with Toyota exterior teflon coating as well as undercarriage spray from the factory. The car has never been modified, except for the upgraded shift boot :D.

The interior is very clean and the only issue will be the driver side seat bolster that has been worn.

The engine is still solid and runs like the champ, the steering and suspension is still very tight.

I just did the basic maintenance: Oil Change (OEM Filter), Fully Synthetic Oil, New Plugs, Cap, Rotor. I also changed the MT fluid with Mobile Synthetic as well.

I'm in no hurry to sell this vehicle and I will still drive it. The main reason why I decided to sell, is primarily, the car is very clean and I tend to drive my vehicles a lot. Around 25 to 35 thousand miles a year :(

81,000 miles on the odometer

Price $15,000

Build Date 07/94
Car # 160

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Serious offers will be taken only. Tire kickers and people who have nothing good to say, please stay out.

Thanks for looking :D

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.