Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks here we have a 94 NA Manual Supra that is a small project. Unknown miles. This was going to be a project of mine but I have another Supra I'm building and can't take on 2 projects. Motor seems to be in great condition roughly 400bhp. Originally a RHD but has been converted to a LHD. Previous owner was going to do a track car but built the motor did the conversion and then stopped. No AC. Interior is about 90% complete. Comes from Eccles, UK. Can be shipped to any port. Im new to this site and haven't built up any credibility yet so anything you need for proof can be provided. Looking for offers! Thanks in advance!

Attachments

·
Administrator
8,944 Posts
Name
Email
City
State
Postal code
And price all required.

·
Just a guy who loves cars
94' Turbo, Targa, 6 spd, Ren Red.
381 Posts
Vince, is that a 5 or 6 spd? Pictures of the engine would help, also you said "built the motor" what does that mean? How built? Calling that a "90%" interior might be a stretch man.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Vince, is that a 5 or 6 spd? Pictures of the engine would help, also you said "built the motor" what does that mean? How built? Calling that a "90%" interior might be a stretch man.
Everything else interior wise is installed in the car. Obviously with the exclusion of the dash and components underneath. They was one panel not installed cause tabs were broken but we are either fixing the tabs or swapping the panel out. Either way interior will be complete. The original dash and AC components are included with the sale. The engine had a complete build, without taking apart the engine I can not confirm if any of it was true as far as different pistons and cams. I can tell you that there are after market headers, custom ecu, and currently tuned for e85. We have 5 cars we are selling total and things got jumbled up so I am currently waiting on more pictures of the engine bay as well as trying to track down the shop that built the engine to provide better accurate details.

And its a 5spd transmission.

·
Just a guy who loves cars
94' Turbo, Targa, 6 spd, Ren Red.
381 Posts
Hey man, I'm not trying to pick you apart but this isn't really the place you can say vague things like "custom ECU", "built engine" without documents, "after market headers".
You may want to wait until you have more details or this might be a good candidate for eBay.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts