Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Supra Shane
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1994 Single Turbo TT 6spd For Sale

As much as I hate to do this I have to put her up for sale. Im starting to get very serious with school and my driving recors is starting to kill me so I have to sell. First off its a 1994 Singled 6spd with 98,XXX miles on it. Has nothing wrong with it. I drive it mostley everyday. A/C blow reallly cold. I have nothing bad to say about this car becuase theres really NOTHING wrong with it. Went tot he track twice on this setup and went a best of 11.30 at 134 with a 2.0 60ft on 27psi (no traction :( )

Any other questions please email me at [email protected]

Asking 33,000 obo

Dyno #'s

646rwhp 606rwtq at 27psi of boost

Exterior

Eibach Lowering Springs
Stock TT wheels painted black with polished lip
New Toyota Paint Job

Engine

ITS GT66 Turbo
SS TurboXS Manifold
Tial 44mm Wastegate
Manual Boost Controller
3” Downpipe/Midpipe
Apexi Catback Exhaust
Greddy 3 Row FMIC
HKS SSQ BOV
HKS DLI Ignition

Transmission

RPS Carbon/Carbon Clutch

Fuel System

Titan Fuel Rail
850cc Injectors
SS Braided lines
Aeroquipe Rubber Feed Line
Aeromotive AFPR
Dual Bosch In Tank Fuel pumps

Fuel Management

AEM EMS Standalone
GM 3 Bar MAP Sensor
GM IAT Sensor

Electronics

AEM EUGO Wideband w/ Gauge
Autometer Phantom Fuel Pressure Gauge
Autometer Phantom Boost Gauge
Greddy Turbo Timer

·
Hardtopper Once Again!
1,709 Posts
Sorry to see you are selling the car Shane.

·
Supra Shane
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
didnt have it on that pic...was running open downpipe for liek a week or 2 till I found an exhaust.

·
1,522 Posts
Sorry to see you sell the car Shane! That's one hell of a good deal! This car is clean and is very fast....somebody is going to be happy with it!

·
The need for speed
1,653 Posts
I rode in this car when Shane had a smaller turbo set up.. it was quick! I can't imagine the new turbo (which he recently put on). I can't believe you're selling it but then again, things change.

Good luck with the sale buddy,

-mike

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Ive been around this car for almost a year now.. +1 to Shane and the car. The car runs and drives perfectly!

·
Registered
6 Posts
mav432 said:
that girl in the green shorts... does she walk around in public like that? or was she waiting on the corner?

looks to me like they're @ a causeway somewhere. That's how girls dress if they're going beach area but not swimming durring the day.

Shane... email sent// but if i you didnt get it .. i'd liek to know who did the motor work, what reciepts you have, what maintiance has been done on the car, tire tread, cluch life etc..

i'm in Tampa.

jeff

[email protected]

·
Banned
8 Posts
damn whata ho..lots of trashy girls in fl i hear? Id rather live in South Carolina where girls have respect for themselves and morals.

·
Registered
6 Posts
mav432 said:
damn whata ho..lots of trashy girls in fl i hear? Id rather live in South Carolina where girls have respect for themselves and morals.

well arnt you quick to judge? who's to say she didnt have a swim suit on underneath?
would you rather be aroudn the omish people in SC who have respect and morals?
I'd say there are trashy girls everywhere. and i hope i dont sound like defending the girl. i dont know or give two shyts who she is.. but i'm sure there are some nasty inbread human condoms up in SC also.

·
Banned
8 Posts
Jeff'sSS said:
well arnt you quick to judge? who's to say she didnt have a swim suit on underneath?
would you rather be aroudn the omish people in SC who have respect and morals?
I'd say there are trashy girls everywhere. and i hope i dont sound like defending the girl. i dont know or give two shyts who she is.. but i'm sure there are some nasty inbread human condoms up in SC also.

The majority of the ladies here in SC and NC are down to earth and beautiful if youre from here youd understand. Its just what I heard in FL about trashy girls hopping on every guy.

You can certaintly tell, by judging the pic. She reminds me of the car hos that show up at the ferrari meets my uncle goes attends. Hes got a black 01 360 spider. Those type of girls are serious gold diggers, hence is why he calls the 360 spider the slut mobile. HAHA

1 - 20 of 21 Posts