Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1994 Toyota supra, 6-speed, 117k, full built by larry at innovation performance out of orlando. motor is fully built, carbon/carbon clutch, volk wheels, map ecu for tunning ( laptop required), big brakes all the way around, brand new tires, ice cold air, full stereo, racing seats, wide band, boost gauge, fule pressure and egt, lowered on full tien suspension, turbo housing is chrome and so is intake manifold. car drives great......looking to buy a new ski boat so getting rid of my toy to buy a new one. 813-610-3921 any serious people give me a call, I am located in tampa, florida and can show the car whenever.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If anyone wanst pics....please email me and i will send them to you.....i tried putting them up but keeps giving me an error message. so just email at [email protected] and i will get them to you.

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
will send you pics....sorry about not putting a price. $37,500 firm!.....i am also missing alot of mods that are done to the car but there are so much.....going to try to put a mod list togther.....car dynoed at 720rwhp on high boost and thats without spray.

·
Registered
127 Posts
lol man if people wont trade me for my 06 TT 350z Im sure they are not going to trade you for a neon lol OMG thats funny

·
Pays Cash, No Questions
2,308 Posts
pics to [email protected]

interested in trade for a '03 dodge srt4 black w/silver racing stripes with over 500whp?

You must really have a reading comprehension issue - in MY for sale ad, I said "NO TRADES!", and yet you posted in mine. In other ads here, folks have said, "NO TRADES or TRADE FOR ______ ONLY (in other words, not a Neon)", and you still threw this car out there for a trade. And now, in this For Sale Thread, once again you throw your Neon out there for a trade, when the guy says, "I want to sell my car to buy a new boat... so cash is what I need."

Jesus man - just please R E A D.

Sorry to the seller for going on a tirade here, but I'm tired of seeing bullshit offers (and recieving them on my car as well), when the sellers of said cars clearly state what they want in return for the vehicle (and it ain't what this guy is peddling).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts