702 Posts
if you still have it 2 weeks from now... let me know

·
blur2ed.com
829 Posts
i might pick this up from you.
Maybe you could help answer this...
I am 1996 (OBDII) with 75000 miles....
will simply having the ECU and a wiring harness allow me to swap over? are you selling with wiring harness?
if so i am UBER interested.

·
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry I dont have the wiring harness as for swaping from obd 2 to obd1 I dont think you will have a problem double check tho

·
blur2ed.com
829 Posts
hmmm...
If anyone knows better about swapping from OBDII to OBDI, will just the ECU work for me?!?!

Y

·
0 Posts
i did an engien swap n/a for n/a from obdI to obdII (my car is a 95.feb of 95...the new engine was out of a '96) The harnesses are exactly the same...and the wire colors too. I am actually using the OBDI harness on the OBDII engine with my original ecu....they are the same...no difference.
-Greg

·
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
YellowToyotaSupra said:
i did an engien swap n/a for n/a from obdI to obdII (my car is a 95.feb of 95...the new engine was out of a '96) The harnesses are exactly the same...and the wire colors too. I am actually using the OBDI harness on the OBDII engine with my original ecu....they are the same...no difference.
-Greg
Greg,Thanks for clearing that up....

·
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pending sale if anyone interested in it email at [email protected] I also have a stock na fuel pump with 69,000 miles and complete rear with axles also with 69,000 miles make me an offer

·
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ecu back up forsale 100.00 shipped overnight off a 5spd na with 69,000 miles other buyer never finish the deal

1 - 11 of 11 Posts