Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im putting my 94 supra on the market because Im going back to school and really just don't have the time to deal with the up keep. Im looking also to find a gen II or III viper, so I will consider trades for either. Heres the specs on the car:

1994 Black on tan targa tt

83k miles.

Greddy manifold

greddy 3 inch downpipe

greddy wastegate

apexi gt spec exhaust

Complete fuel system(includes 780 cc injectors, twin walbro pumps, all stainless lines, upgraded fuel rail, aeromotive fpr, all stainless lines)

Gt42 (71 trim, 1.05 a/r)

greddy 3 row front mount intercooler

Burns stainless 5 inch intake with K&N filter

HKS Vpc

HKS GCC

Greddy bcc

Techno square ECU

AEM wideband

Greddy bcc

hks sqqv

Auto meter Tranny temp gauge

auto meter boost gauge.

Boost logic built factory tranny

Precision industries 4k stall

seibon CF TRD hood

Boost Logic oil feed and return kit

The car is in overall good shape, has minimal scratches, and no door dings. The leather has very few cracks. Im asking 31k for the car, if it doesnt sell I will just part out the car and sell it BPU or a small small single. I will post some pics up later this week.

·
Oldie but a Goodie
1,465 Posts
Sorry for the OT... but if you think the viper is going to cost you less in upkeep, you're dreaming.

Good luck with the sale, looks like a fair price.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its not the cost, its more or less the time needed to put into a single supra. I just want basically a stock car with a warantee.

·
Garage Queen
86 Posts
your going back to school?...so thats why your selling? In theory if your using the "im going back to school"...you usally need money for school and not to buy a viper..good luck my friend

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just said earlier its not the cost of it, its the time needed. I wil post some old pics up tonight, but take some new ones this week.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Who gives a fuck if he's going back to school and wants a viper, if Im not mistaken you already had one right? Bump for a nice car...

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im located in Raleigh NC but Im willing to ship. Yes I have already had a gen 2 viper before this.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I fixed the links

·
Registered
1 Posts
Chrisco said:
Sorry for the OT... but if you think the viper is going to cost you less in upkeep, you're dreaming.

Ya, my supercharged viper requires a lot.... gas and w/s washer fluid :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Chrisco said:

As both a MKIV and viper owner I can honestly say you don't know what you are talking about. The stock supra parts are more than the stock viper parts for sure.............

anyone who isn't interested in buying the car please stay out of the thread

·
Registered
12 Posts
Here are some pics of it, but with the stock hood. I thought I had a few engine bay pics of him but I don't.

·
1500+ rwhp member
912 Posts
car is nice and needs very little. Vouch for a good guy. FYI the turbo exhaust housing is a .96 a/r ;)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts