Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
4,587 Posts
so how much for the car with the salvage title?

·
Registered
74 Posts
I am not selling the car. Only offering for trade to another Supra TT 6-speed.

In which case you would still have to put a value on the car because that would determine in a trade whether you throw money in, the other person throws money in, or if it's an even trade.

So how much do you think it's worth?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
In which case you would still have to put a value on the car because that would determine in a trade whether you throw money in, the other person throws money in, or if it's an even trade.

So how much do you think it's worth?
To be honest with you guy's with everything that I have put in the car as a whole project, in my opinion or at least for me it's worth $27,000 at least. But this is my opinion and my opinion only. Some people may disagree and they are entitled to their opinion as well. Just to give you a quick example, take a look at this picture:

The brake disk has about 9,000mi on it and very clean with almost 99% rust free. Brake calipers have been professionally powder coated and in perfect condition. Wheels are in the perfect condition. Basically little things like that make the car stand out. If this car didn't have a salvage title I would be probably leaning towards $32,000 range. I know there is a lot of Supra's out there that are even more detailed then mine, but at the same time I am not asking $45,000 for it. Usually it takes me 2 full days to wash my car. Starting from the body, then wheels, brake disks, calipers windows, interior etc... I hope you guy's understand where I am coming from.

-Viktor

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is a For Sale section, your going to have to post in the Wanted section since that's what you "want" and what you have isn't for sale.

I did find a TT 6spd in your area if you want to ask the guy for potential trade, but I don't think he wants one.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/ctd/1066460127.html
I guess if someone offers a right price for it, I may let it go. ;) BTW thanks for the link.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts