Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
MKIV TT 6 Speed
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!

1994 Original TT 6 speed 92k miles, chromoly cage. BNIB carbon fiber doors, inner door panels, GT300 wing, front fenders, hatch, canards, splitter, GT mirrors, radiator cover.

2JZGTE bare block
2JZGTE bare block ( crank walk )
2JZGTE head ( one spring missing )
2JZGTE crank shaft
V160 tranny
Diff with TRD 2 way
Hypertune big bore ( for 12 injectors has ports for NOS )
HKS hyper max suspension
HKS 280 cams
UR cam gears and pulleys
Greddy 4 row ( no pipping )
PWR radiator and fan
Racing Hart wheels all tires are in great shape Nitto
stock intake manifold and cams
black seats
solid diff mounts
stock axles

Engine bay was starting to be shaved and all damping insulation has been removed top and bottom.

car would be a perfect candidate for a race car

Asking 33k OBO
Shawn
[email protected]
3053848370 ( text me first so i know its not spam )
Knoxville TN

Attachments

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Just a heads up: For Sale forum rules

Of note:
13. If you are going to use this site, take the time to create a proper for-sale thread. Do not just paste a link to another webpage such as ebay or copy and paste from another add. If you do this your thread will be deleted.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Price, interior, what else is included?

Casper

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
10,710 Posts
OP,

Please post an SF-specific for sale ad, plus price, name, email, city, state and zip, per SF for sale rules, or your thread will be deleted.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Ken.

·
Registered
MKIV TT 6 Speed
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Didn't expect that from you Ken.

This seems to be some commie ass, bitch ass forum these days its been a while I see a lot of things have changed.

Ill update.........................

·
Super Moderator
10,710 Posts

This seems to be some commie ass, bitch ass forum these days its been a while I see a lot of things have changed.

Shawn,

SF's for sale rules have been in place for years, long before I became a moderator. Requiring seller info and the prohibiting ebay links from sufficing as an SF-compliant for sale ad have been a part of the rules package for many, many years.

You are not being singled out, but you are being asked to comply with those rules as every other member must. Thanks for your cooperation.

Ken.

Reactions: Supragrappen

·
Administrator
9,204 Posts

Go ahead, throw your tantrum, post a price. You're not above anyone, a moderator, an admin, or any other member who follows incredibly lenient and basic rules. I find it interesting your accepting offers while there are active bids on your auction which leads me to believe you have a secondary account bidding up your shell and parts or would cancel the bids should you get s real offer off here.

·
Registered
MKIV TT 6 Speed
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Shawn,

SF's for sale rules have been in place for years, long before I became a moderator. Requiring seller info and the prohibiting ebay links from sufficing as an SF-compliant for sale ad have been a part of the rules package for many, many years.

You are not being singled out, but you are being asked to comply with those rules as every other member must. Thanks for your cooperation.

Ken.
Go ahead, throw your tantrum, post a price. You're not above anyone, a moderator, an admin, or any other member who follows incredibly lenient and basic rules. I find it interesting your accepting offers while there are active bids on your action which leads me to believe you have a secondary account bidding up your shell and parts or would cancel the bids should you get s real offer off here.
You can go fuck off Fastturbo or whatever your called. Guy who meet reserve has one bid, so I take it as a grain of salt.

·
Administrator
9,204 Posts
You can go fuck off Fastturbo or whatever your called. Guy who meet reserve has one bid, so I take it as a grain of salt.
Awww thank you...post a price. Also if he met reserve at $35k then I will accept that as your price. That's alot of money for what your selling, I would take it and run.

·
Registered
2017 Subaru BRZ PP
7 Posts
Who knew it’d be so difficult for someone to post basic information about what they’re selling. Wild.

·
Registered
MKIV TT 6 Speed
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Who knew it’d be so difficult for someone to post basic information about what they’re selling. Wild.
Hey Subi your a little too late to the party, i took off listing as requested by the Admins untill ebay clears in a few days.

No need to jump in 4 days later and be little suck ass bitch.

·
Administrator
9,204 Posts
Hey Subi your a little too late to the party, i took off listing as requested by the Admins untill ebay clears in a few days.

No need to jump in 4 days later and be little suck ass bitch.
Such ass bitch.

Check.

·
Registered
MKIV TT 6 Speed
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
more pics

Attachments

·
Administrator
9,204 Posts
Thanks for updating the thread and providing a price.

·
Registered
MKIV TT 6 Speed
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Matt or Ken please delete this thread car is sold.

Thank you,
Shawn

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.