Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What is your First & Last name? Zong Yang
What is your phone number? 615-717-8198
What is your City? : Virginia Beach
What is your State? : VA

SOLD SOLD SOLD

1994 Toyota Supra Auto TT
268,xxx Miles

PRICE REDUCTION:-- $27,900 OBO---DON'T BE SHY ON OFFERS..WORST CASE IS I SAY NO -

I AM ALSO ENTERTAINING TRADES ALSO (can also add $$ to the right trade)

I have almost every Receipt of everything ever purchased for the car and it's all from Toyota Since 2002. About a 2 inch think folder. Everything on this car has been up do date and very well documented w/pics as I will show later.

I purchased this car from a older gentlemen(66 yrs old) ready to retire and has owned the car for the last 18 years up to about 2 weeks ago when I acquired it.

All vins in place EXCEPT for hood and passenger fender. He had told me he got ran off the road in 2009 and thats the reason the parts for replace. From that accident he purchased every nut and bolt from Toyota with over 5k in receipts from Champion Toyota and at the same time he decided to get the whole car repainted factory white with a Lexus pearl.

As far as the motor in 2006 with about 180-190k the motor had over heated and pretty much destroyed everything from oil pan to valve covers. So again a brand new short block was ordered and head ordered from Toyota. The head got sent straight to Engine Logics with assembly with springs and titanium retainer kit and competition valve set ($3,700).
During that time also the Gt28 twin up-grade got purchased from SpeedForSale and that got thrown in the mix for the rebuild.

As far as the trans it lasted 286,xxx miles before it went out.
Less the 1000 miles on the Titan Trans and Titan 3500 stall converter purchased from SpeedForSale earlier this year

5-13-2016
I just did a oil change and plug change to keep it fresh and ready to sell and also i had noticed alittle of oil on top of the spark plugs and found out that the valve cover gaskets was leaking so I went ahead and replaced the valve cover gasket and washers on the valve cover gasket.

All bushings/ball joints from front to rear of the car has been replaced.

As far as fuel system it retains the stock system and stock ECU with a Turbo XS manual boost controller.

Exhaust system it just a 3inch down pipe to 3inch exhaust. Very quiet system.

HKS hard pipe kit
HKS intercooler
HKS BOV

Meagan Coilovers

BAD

Heater core has a slow leak somewhere (from what the last owner told me) so instead of throwing in that stop leak he rerouted the coolant lines so it doesn't go in the heater core.

The 3pc racing hart C5's are no where mint condition by any mean but the tires are in decent shape and wont need replacing for awhile

As far as the body there is little NOT many dings/dents/scrathes.

Over all the car is a very very solid car with very little wrong.

If you have any concerns or ?'s please feel free to text me or call me anytime. I am very busy so sometimes it is hard for me to reply right away.

Back in 1998 when it got purchased

OLD MOTOR OUT

NEW MOTOR IN

·
Registered
479 Posts
Says you purchased it 2 weeks ago...last owner had it for 18 years, but you have a pic with a caption saying 'when it was purchased in 2008'. Confused on the time line of the car. Can you clarify?

·
keep livin man, L I V I N
816 Posts
You say not many dents, dings or scratches, as for the ones that are there where and how bad are they?

Your reason for selling?

Hows the paint job? Any over spray underneath?

Any specifics on the exhaust? Custom? Brand? Muffler type?

What head gasket was used?

Which version of the Stu GT28s were put in?

Regards,
Case

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am assuming it was the first generation of the STU upgrade not 100% sure on it.

I will get more detailed pics on the dents a scratches. Like i mentioned before nothing out the ordinary

As far as the head gasket its OEM toyota.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.