Supra Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Toyotally Awesome
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...

Priorities have changed in my life so I'm selling my truck and my toy.

The truck is a 1995 3/4 Ton Extended Cab Cummins Turbo diesel with the 12v motor. It has 5" exhaust, a Cadet western Flatbed, 16" American Racing wheels, BFG All-Terrain wheels, new transmission, new paint, etc...

The truck is in perfect condition for the age and mileage. The interior is in really nice shape with no tears or rips. The truck has 287,000 miles.

The previous owner got rear-ended in it hence the reason for the flatbed. It dented the tailgate and a little of the bed. THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO FRAME DAMAGE.

The bad: Needs a/c charged and a rear brake job in the next 5-10k miles. I've put 3000 miles on this truck since I bought it last month. Not one problem whatsover.

You will NOT find a 2nd gen CTD 4x4 extended cab in the country as cheap as this high mileage or not.

If anyone is interested, I can post pics. Its been raining here the last 2 days so I'll wait until it stops. The truck is located in Raleigh, NC. Anyone may call me about the truck anytime: 417-894-9627. My name is Cory.

Thanks,
Cory

1 - 1 of 1 Posts