Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
finaly posting some pics of my 95 NA-t, here are some specs:

Apex Gt-spec exhaust (catless)
Apex'i SAFCII
Boostlogic t61 NA-t conversion kit:
----t61 Percision turbo
----Walbro 255hp fuel pump
----Percision Intercooler kit
----HKS 40mm wastegate(vented to the atmosphere)
----Boostlogic down and mid pipe
Boostlogic 2.5mm Hg
Boostlogic 525cc injectors
Denso spark plugs
Greddy Profec B specII boost controller
Glow-shift boost gauge
Glow-shift AFR gauge
HKS SSQV (vented to the atmosphere)
LS400 MAF sensor
Power House racing NA-t clutch

·
Registered
178 Posts
how much did all this cost you? Im saving up money and i wanna go na-t too so u think you can help me out? u know just to put me on the 'right track' and just to give me a jump start. pm me if u can. thanks

·
2JZ NA-T
5,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
entire project cost was like $7500 with tuning, but all labor was done at my house, my dad is a mechanic, the only thing i paid for labor wise was welding the bov flange and tuning the car. But the 7k covered everything thats listed above plus misc parts such as hose and bolts, ect.

·
2JZ NA-T
5,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks guys, im workin on my back seat delet, should be done soon, i'll show you a lil sneak peak, that last pic up top is the amp rack sitting instead of the bottom part of the seat, here is wat the back side of it looks like :)

and yea, i am on ure registry, i feel kinda special since im the only TRUE NA-T on there, everyone else went with the GTE engine swap, :), ey man thanks again for takin the time to build my part of ure site on there, i appreciate it, tell me wat u guys think of the back seat delete

1 - 16 of 16 Posts