Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Beats and Rhythm
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS/TRADE: 1995 Lexus SC300 Red/Black Leather 5 speed! RARE!

I bought this car about 6 months ago. Just thought I would see if someone wants it. I am thinking of going a different route' in the car scene.

I am about 30 miles south of Nashville (Murfreesboro, TN).

162K miles on the clock.
Fully black leather interior (original not swapped).
Renissance Red exterior.
Never wrecked/ Clear title.
Sunroof.
12 disc CD changer.
5 speed manual (original not swapped).
I am the 3rd owner. Always serviced at Lexus.
VIN# will be given upon request.

Only thing wrong with the car is that the driver side sunvisor will not stay up. I know where a couple black interior specific visors can be had for around $100.

Car runs as smooth as new. Engine bay is as clean as you will EVER find.
This is a car that could really make a clean show and go project or Car-Make T&E Vertex replica!

Looking for $10,000. No lowballing, I know how rare this car is. This is THE most sought after of SC300's period in color/ option.

As far as trading goes. I am thinking of trading for another sports car. If you have a NICE S13/S14 240sx or Skyline GTS-T (32/33) I will consider.

Contact information:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 615-692-9384 OR home phone 615-895-8329

Here are some pics:

·
Beats and Rhythm
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

-Jonathan Mann

·
Beats and Rhythm
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
White never got the black interior. RSP is just incredibly rare, and even more so to find a 5speed.

·
Beats and Rhythm
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL, yes its still for sale OR trade.

Its only been 3 days. hahahaha

·
regretfully supraless
1,331 Posts
I got an 89 240sx with a Silvia front end, 5spd, dohc motor just recently swapped in, runs great, exhaust, Nismo wheels, 10k Hids, etc etc etc. It's flat black as of right now but it's gettin painted in 1-2 weeks. I also have the beginnings of a turbo kit I can throw in, along with some stock JDM sideskirts and any other parts I have laying around for it. Interested?

My email is [email protected]

·
Registered
715 Posts
I got an 89 240sx with a Silvia front end, 5spd, dohc motor just recently swapped in, runs great, exhaust, Nismo wheels, 10k Hids, etc etc etc. It's flat black as of right now but it's gettin painted in 1-2 weeks. I also have the beginnings of a turbo kit I can throw in, along with some stock JDM sideskirts and any other parts I have laying around for it. Interested?

Please tell me your not serious

·
Registered
1,426 Posts

desperation to have what he knows he cant have

·
regretfully supraless
1,331 Posts
Damn yall are brutal... I didn't mean a straight up trade.

Anyways, I knew the deal would fall through so I sold my car and I'm going to pick up a Supra tomorrow.

Good luck with the sale though Jonathan!

·
JetFire
5,396 Posts
Nice and clean but I don't think you will get 10K maybe if it was na-t or had a 1j.

·
Banned
509 Posts
Nice and clean but I don't think you will get 10K maybe if it was na-t or had a 1j.

Thats what I tried to tell him, but he schooled me on how rare it was... :1poke:

KBB is $7500 - $8k TOPS! :kekegay:

I guess milage means nothing in this post. :hay:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts