Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car is a 1995 Rennaisance Red SC300 with a single turbo kit. The car is not in perfect condition, but is in good shape. Chassis has 165k miles on it, and the motor has around 97k miles.

The car has recently been tuned, tires have been replaced, and had a oil/filter/spark plug change. The car runs great at 18lbs and has no hesitation. Drives very nice.

Here is a video of the car at 11.2lbs untuned running a 10.5 AFR.

http://www.neoamd.com/videos/MSR512k.wmv

This give you and idea of how quick she is. The car has trapped 111.52mph in the 1/4 mile at 11.2 untuned spiking to 13.6lbs in ~3rd/4th gear. The car once tuned had a best trap of 109.75mph at a solid 11.2lbs. At 18lbs it should trap close to ~120mph. REMEBER this is all on pump gas.

This is a great car for someone who wants a Supra but cant afford one. PLUS the car has a 12 Disc CD changer and heated seats. And they all work :)

Mods:
- Boostlogic 67 p-trim turbo kit
- 2mm greddy headgasket
- HKS super sequential
- vpc/safc
- hks evc5 (with screen)
- zeitronix wideband
- 550cc injectors, and walbro in-tank fuel pump.
- TT front brakes
- TT rims (2 centercaps are missing)
- 3 inch downpipe with custom electronic cutout(switch in cup holder)
- 6 puck clutch, can't remember what brand

Condition:
- The car runs flawlessly and the shifter is very tight.
- Paint for the most part is in pretty good shape. There are 2 Rust spots. One the driver fender near the bottom of the door, and one on roof of car.
- leather on the seats is in fairly good condition for a 10 year old car, and still soft.
- Slight oil leak common to most single turbo converted cars. Very small oil leak. I will fixing this soon.

Im asking 13.5K OBO.

Shipping will be up to the buyer. I'm selling the car to pay of student loans and personal loans. Any reasonable offer will be considered.

[email protected]

AIM: joshptuck

Josh Tuck

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pics are coming! haha

Josh

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Car is priced tgo sell fast!

You cant even buy a N/A supra for what Im asking!

AND you get heated seats and a 12 disc changer to boot!

Josh

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SoAngel said:
Didn't this car get put up for sale not too long ago ?
Yes this is davids old car. I have since fixed many problems the car had and he neglected to fix. Some things i didnt know until I was driving off with the car.

I have a new apillar, added lo beams light (im not kidding), tires (seeing threads), had the car tuned (use to hesitate when the car was floor and ran pig rich), recharged the a/c, etc.

I just spent more money of the car faster than I expected. Than i get my bills for student loans and for a personal loan i have out and would like to just pay it all back and be debt free.

Car runs awesome and is currently running 18lbs with a 11.5-11.7AFR.

Josh

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SoAngel said:
Do you have any dyno numbers for the car ?
Compression test ?
Both numbers soon. Im going to dyno the car next saturday.

·
Registered
495 Posts
seems like an NA-T running a T67 with 550 injectors.

This seems like a steal of a deal if anyone jumps on this quickly. Most of the parts and electronics alone cost up to that much.

If only I didn't already have an SC...:)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yep, Car sold this morning!

Thanks Everyone!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts