93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Name: David Blosser
Email: [email protected]
City: Indianapolis
State: IN
Zip: 46234
Price: 26,000 OBO

Long time member- Sad to say this but i need to get rid of this beauty for our wedding in August. I will own one again for sure. I've had the car for the past 5 years after buying it from a member on here located in Wisconsin. The car now has a rebuilt motor running the NA block and an Aristo Head with 0 miles. My friend is currently finishing the tig welding on the aluminum inter-cooler pipes and the o2 sensor. I will be posting video's as soon as the work is complete which should be in the next 2 days. Please see the parts list below:

FRCE-FED 1995 Toyota Supra 122k on the body (lip is no longer on the car due to hitting something in the road and it split it in half) no damage to the bumper

Engine:
Shortened stock intake manifold with Wiggins clamp
GSC S2 272 Cams purchased (new)
Brian Crower Springs (new)
Rebuilt Stock bottom end GE motor w/ Rebuilt Aristo GTE head
Factory Crank with new pistons
head studs (ARP)
Merged US N/A to Aristo Harness (missing oil level sensor)
72mm 1gen rebuilt Precision Turbo .80 AR under 5 miles on the rebuild
XSpower Manifold/ 4bolt Wastegate
Custom Tig’d Aluminum Intercooler piping
Vibrant 30” Inter-cooler
Tial BOV
Turbosmart manual boost controller

Exhaust:
Custom 3 to 3.5” Downpipe Stainless exhaust tig’d with 2 Vibrant 3.5” v-bands
HKS Priest Muffler

Fuel:
Walbro 255 in-tank pump (new)
Stock Aristo side feed 440cc injectors (might have sidefeed 550’s to go with the car)

Interior:
Recaro- Pole Position racing seats (driver and passenger) inspected date is august 2008
TurboSmart boost gauge where the clock used to be (original clock included)
B&M Shifter
All dash panels were sanded down and painted with a black interior paint 2 years ago (still looks great)

Drivetrain:
V160 6speed Trans unknown mileage
2-piece TT driveshaft
TT Diff and Axles
Solid Mount Diff Bushings
Aftermarket (oversized) clutch master cylinder and toyota stock slave cylinder replaced last year
Exterior:
Smoked headlights with HID’s
1998 taillights

Wheels:
Varrstoen 19” TE37 style
Dunlap Direzza’s up font

Items to note:
1) Clutch bracket broke several years back and was replaced with a bolt through the wiper cowl- I still have the original bracket if the new buyer would like to weld it back in. due to this the clutch pedal doesn’t hit the clutch safety switch
2) Paint, the paint is decent but there are some runs as 2 owners ago did a re-spray in their garage. They also went a little deep on the driver rear quarter panel.
3) Front sub-frame was hit before I purchased the car. I had the car aligned at a shop 4 years ago when I purchased the new 19” tires. They were able to get it within spec but stated that they would like more adjustment. (would need a front subframe from a supra or sc300)

Spare Parts:
2JZGTE spare block
2JZGTE spare crank
2JZGTE spare intake and exhaust cams
Misc. bolts and nuts
2JZGE partial GE Turbonetics piping kit
Stock N/A Wheels with new tires
Stock Taillights

Please let me know if you have any Questions. Im asking 26K OBO

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry guys, i wasn't aware of the supraforums password change and i didn't have any emails coming through. I responded to the PM and the deposit was returned to the guy. I have another person coming today to possibly buy. i will update the thread

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Car has clean title? You mentioned the subframe, so I wasn't sure.
there is .5 of an inch missing from the bottom of the front subframe next to the control arm as something hard on the road must have hit it. again this was before i purchased the car and i havent had any issues from it in the 5 years that i have owned the car.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wanted to let everyone know that she is back up.. the local guy which has a mk4 already decided not to take on another car

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Decided that if she doesn't sell by this week we will take it off the market and install a standalone ecu and tune her. the price will be in the 30's if thats the case.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
responded back to your email but its running fine on the factory ECU, with factory injectors. with it having the new engine i wouldn't drive it across the country. i would probably freight it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
He's on his honeymoon, and will be back in a week. I have been talking with the owner, and am going to purchase the car on September 4th.....after he gets back.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.