Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD
pics below (Thanks BLKLABL!!)

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,719 Posts
What a beautiful car and great deal imo good luck with the sale. I saw and identical white R33 here in Houston last thursday and it ALMOST made me want to get back into car's LOL my buddy looked at me and said :nono: !

Best of luck,
Gregg

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not ruling out the possibility of a trade of some sort. I need a family car, so I'm looking into 2006+ BMW M5 or 2006 E55 (nothing older, except mid-year '05, as I owned an '04 E55 and I want the new steering rack and 200mph speedo the ''05.5-'06 comes with). The paperwork can be arranged by a local dealer if you want to use Capital One to finance and get a lower interest rate.

·
I'm in the Death Business
1,924 Posts
gorgeous car man!

damn these cali laws...

·
Supraless By Choice
1,430 Posts
It's easier to see the picts this way....

Beautiful car BTW!!!
Dan

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks a bunch, BLKLBL. I was trying to post them that way, and it wouldn't let me!!

·
non supra owner
1,775 Posts
bump for an amazing car!

I have a white 97 GTST in texas. The button left of the wiper stalk, what is it for?

I have it too but have no idea what it is

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Engine bay pics? GL on the sale. WHP?
No engine pics yet. It made 468whp with a very conservative tune on 91 octane pump gas.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Thanks for nothing....I was perfectly content with my car collection and here you go putting this unobtanium up for sale. I blame my lack of sleep while I ponder this on you.

Great seller BTW - have no issues buying a car sight unseen from him. Very trustworthy.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I am willing to listen to reasonable offers in the $50k's now, folks. Rami, if you would consider some kind of swap, let me know. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts