Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was the 3rd owner of this car. Did some of the modifications...I was only 18 and stupid...thought a Supra was just a Supra...didn't know anything about turbo...finally bought a'95 TT 3 years later...

All the pictures you see of this car were taken by me. I swear this car haunts me everytime I look on CarDomain.com. Anybody know where its at? :dunno:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nope :rolleyes:

I restored a 66 Mustang when I 16 so thats what I drove for about 2 years. Didn't know anything about turbo until after I bought the car and did a lot of research...sold it not to long after that...

but I was the 3rd owner of the car. I sold it to a guy in FL. Then on CarDomain I see where somebody had in back in VA, then NC, and I read somewhere that someone shipped it to France...

guess I could run a CarFax on it and see how many times the titles been transferred...was just wondering if anybody on here has seen it around anywhere...

·
doin alright, thanks ;-)
311 Posts
Nice car. I saw it up on Ebay around 2001/2002 and I had that photo set as my Desktop for a while when I was just getting into Supras.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts