Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1995 Toyota Supra · Coupe · Driven 103,189 miles

Hello everyone!

Up for sale is my RHD 1995 TT Auto Supra. She has a 103k miles, and they miles might go up as I drive her whenever the weather permits.

Originally silver, she has been repainted White, Toyota 040. Mechanically shes as solid as they come. I wish I didn't have to sell it but I am planning on started a gig and need the $$. The car has a replica TRD wing, with a carbon fiber blade and side pieces.

The only mods the car has are as follow: HKS blow off valve, downpipe, blitz boost gauge, aftermarket intake and exhaust.

The car was imported from Japan to the UK where I purchased it from Chris Flo (Supramarket). Once the car was stateside it went a through a complete makeover. Ohh, and did I mention that it comes with 14 years of service records and a clean title (Florida title, car is not registered in Michigan yet) Also, the car has 0 rust whatsoever!

Pros:
New Paint
14 years service records
Full leather interior
AC is cold AF
Heat is hot AF
Power folding mirrors

Cons:
TRD wing has a 2 stress cracks in the paint.

Price is 43k obo.

Please note that the car is not yet registered in Michigan. I have the Florida title with my name and the car is insured under my name.

Due to covid the earliest appt I could get at the DMV was on May 5th. If the car sells before then I will provide a bill of sale and the Florida title so you won't have any issues with registering the car under your name in whichever state you reside in.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts