Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys/gals
!!!! NEW PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!! 21,000.000 MUST GO ASAP I AM MOVING

I am in Sac, CA and am selling my 1995 twin turbo supra 6sp.

A little info on the car:

*Black on black/cloth
*It is a hardtop with a sunroof custom installed (was installed before i purchased it)
*Was a non turbo but then did the full switch with a jdm engine and tranny (to 6sp)
*All the work was done profecionally by Motorsport Dynamics located here in sacramento
*There is a downpipe, and exhaust on it. Tanabe exhaust and HKS downpipe.
*Boost is controlled via a electronic boost controller (ApexI)
*There is a boost guage located in the stock clock position ( Greddy Black face)
*Fuel system by BL. ( BL rale and injectors 780cc) (lines are stainless stell braided fed ny duel in tank pumps)
*The rail is duel fed either end with a return in the center, which also has a fuel guage attatched.
*Fuel is controlled via a e-manage ( since the car is jdm with a jdm ecu there was no need to convert to map)
*all that is needed to go single is the turbo and headder!!
Almost forgot, it has a fmic with hard pipes and a hks bov welded to the pipe leading to the intake

I also have a hood with vents cut in it and pre-drilled for a euro hood scoop ready to be installed that willbe sold with the car ( buyer gets no extra charge)

As well as the stock cats

I am selling the car because I am moving away and would like to sell fairly quickly.

I have spoken to Henry at Motorsport Dynamics and he agrees that the price should be around $25,000.00

since I am lookin to get rid of the car, I am willing to start the price at 21,000.00 anyone on Supraforums.

Let me know if you would pic pictures I have quite a few.

email me at [email protected]

Phone (871-4896)

Pictures can be seen here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72057594136040091/

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the milage is 128,000 on the car and 50,000 on the new motor/tranny/rear diff.

I bought it from some asian lady a while ago and no idea why she would put a sunroof on it. To each his own I guess. You do have to remember it was a non turbo when I bought it so that may be the case?

·
Ex Supra Owner
1,077 Posts
Not suprising at all, theres some chick out here with a NA white hard top with a sunroof installed, and its retarded cause the sunroof is flat but the top of the car curves. Women need to think A LOT before they do something

·
Is it stick? Is it turbo?
729 Posts
The only hard top sunroof that I've seen before that looks really nice is the one on Steve Wilson's supra (supramd).

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have to move, so start in with some offers. If you are interested and "serious" let me know via email or pm

·
feeding your habit
4,015 Posts
that is a very good basis for a singled hardtop... good luck with your sale, that is a heck of a deal.

·
All Access Motorsports
1,594 Posts
is the car still available? im very interested! how does it run?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts