Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Means of Contact: i can be reached by email [email protected] or cell phone 804-337-8123 john
Description: 1996 Ford Bronco Eddie Bower two tone blue & tan
Miles: 180K
Price: 6K or best offer

Additional Information: truck has been very well taken care of and most of the miles are on the highway . clean inside and out runs like new .has a yellow top optima ,brand new rancho shocks,mtx tires as well as a brand new gibson ex.and no need to worry about power it comes with an 5.8L 351W. has a few spots like the side step that have a slight crack in it but nothing you would see unless you were really looking. oh and also and alpine head unit .this is the last of the real 4 wheel drives . i would also like to add that all of the things that you would have to go back and fix on a ride of this age have all been taken care of just get in and ride tow whatever the duty its turn key.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Damn....nice bronco. I have a 96 as well, with 250K on the odo now and I love it to death.

Great SUV for anyone needing somethin to get them just about anywhere at anytime. If I had the extra cash, I'd be all over this!

Interested in trades + cash?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes it will do just about anything . what ya got for trade and how much cash :D

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Are you NA? I have a shit load of new turbo stuff ;)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry im turbo

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tttt

·
Registered