Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy in my neigborhood just got one. Has a exhuast, pulleys, a clutch, and intake

Im curious how this would hold to my MKIV TT with exhuast/dp/intake???

I know id win but im just curious if his car is even close?

·
i recorded mark7m001.mp3
2,109 Posts
well, being that his car is 215hp stock, with his few mods, even if you wanna be optimistic with 220 or so......

You're at 320 stock and at BPU, well above that.....

I don't think he's even considered competition.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HE raced a bone stock srt-4 the other day and kinda kept up with it. Thats why i was curious. Because srt-4's kinda keep up with me.

·
Banned
738 Posts
my friend has a 97 4.7 or whatever with exhaust intake and a clutch..
im auto with a test pipe and bov set at 7psi and i stayed at his door. ran him with open dp 10psi and walked 3 cars.... i hope you win?;)

·
Registered
78 Posts
The only thing slower then a 96 mustang GT is a 96 mustang GT auto convertible. 96-98 are crap years.

·
You serious?
2,999 Posts
1) Bench racing is :ghey:

2) Pics of your supra or :bsflag:

From my stand point, it sounds like you're in a pissing match with a friend:

You: My Supra is the bestest. When I get mine, nothing will keep up.

Him: Oh yeah, well I'm getting a Mustang and am going to put pullies, an exhaust, an intake and a lightened flywheel on and it'll be the bestest.

You: Oh yeah, we'll see what Supraforums has to say because they know everything.

:)

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Formula1Vendetta said:
1) Bench racing is :ghey:

2) Pics of your supra or :bsflag:

From my stand point, it sounds like you're in a pissing match with a friend:

You: My Supra is the bestest. When I get mine, nothing will keep up.

Him: Oh yeah, well I'm getting a Mustang and am going to put pullies, an exhaust, an intake and a lightened flywheel on and it'll be the bestest.

You: Oh yeah, we'll see what Supraforums has to say because they know everything.

:)

Now STFU

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the serious replys. I was just curious how quick they were. I dont fuck with Srt-4's usually. If there moded there deffinatlly not a car to mess with.

Chris

·
Never narc'd on nobody
3,246 Posts
flyr3465 said:
Thanks for the serious replys. I was just curious how quick they were. I dont fuck with Srt-4's usually. If there moded there deffinatlly not a car to mess with.

Chris
BPU Supra and you "don't fuck with" Neons?

Dude, a good BPU Supra pulls Vipers and Z06's....

What do you race? Camrys?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
And im not BPU. Im stock PSI. So thats like 40-50WHP right there. Stock Z06's are faster then me. by like 2 car lengths from 0-110. But whatever guys. All i was asking was a simple question. Go get a life.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Northof49 said:
BPU Supra and you "don't fuck with" Neons?

Dude, a good BPU Supra pulls Vipers and Z06's....

What do you race? Camrys?
Vipers? Maybe Rt-10's? Not new ones. And i barely drive the car. Only time i usually race is on the track and best time there was 13.5 at 6,500 feet.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
flyr3465 said:
I dont fuck with Srt-4's usually. If there moded there deffinatlly not a car to mess with.

Chris
:lol:

you dont own a mkiv. well..... maybe... you sure it has "turbos"? two whistles in your exhaust doesnt count.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts