Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, I am moving on to other things and although I do love the viper, it just isn't the car for me right now.............I think we know whats coming :bigthumb: Anyways, before I look on to other cars or other endeavors(also thought about taking a year off of work and just traveling a bit) I need to sell my viper. It is overall in great condition and the paint is in pretty good shape considering its a Dodge and a 97. The title is clean, the only thing that shows up on carfax was it was in a minor fender bender in the past, however when I had some mods done it was taken to a body shop as well and they checked it out and said everything was super duper so it wasn't bad at all but I felt I should mention it so it doesn't seem like I'm trying to hide it. The hood will need an alignment and the headlights are a bit fogged but its a 97 so what can you do? The car and engine are rock solid.

The mileage is right around 19,xxx and it runs really strong. The interior condition is very good, I have put some holes in the current dash where the switches for the nitrous are, however if you do not think you are going to use the nitrous ever(I didn't) then I can also provide a stock clean 97 GTS dash with only 4,000 miles on it with the sale.

The car put down 462rwhp/509rwtq without nitrous and 604rwhp and 835rwtq with nitrous. I have never sprayed the car since its been in my ownership. The only time its been sprayed is around 5 times while it was at Sound Performance getting installed and tuned, and the tune was kept pretty conservative with 11.3 A/F ratio. I wanted to spray it when I raced my friend's R1 but he and I haven't managed to work our schedules out and the weather has been real shitty here so it hasn't been driven much since I got it back. It really is a blast to drive and the A/C blows cold so thats nice because I'm a little pansey and I hate a lot of heat :D

Mods:

Roe Racing Vec2
MSD digital window switch set at 3000rpm-5500rpm, this is so you can't engage your nitrous too low in the rpm band or too high so it keeps it nice and safe
NX wet 200 shot with NOS bottle and remote opener
Belanger headers
filters and polished smooth tubes
cat deletes and straight pipe exhaust(pretty loud)
MGW Shift knob

The mods aren't exactly cheap as the headers themselves go for around 1800 but yeah naming mod price is gay when selling a car I know!

Plenty of people on the boards can vouche for my character.........Steve Theodore, quick, FYRARMS, 94TTBPU, Curt Aigner, Dusty Womack, Ryan Woon, Hi-Psi, Larry/Tim/Mike/Jerry/Gary from SP, Chris Threadgill, Peter Blach, Mani, etc,etc the list goes on...............I always try to disclose everything wrong with a car before I sell it because I know I want to be able to look at myself in the mirror when I wake up in the morning so you know that when you buy it I will have told you everything. I know nitrous might turn some people off but honestly in a viper its HARD to blow a motor that is 8L and 10cyl :nutkickhi but it was tuned by Larry from SP and I have never sprayed on the street. Its a good solid car and the motor is strong, not sure what else to say. You can PM me but my PM box is already hovering around full due to the other day to day stuff I have to take care of on SF so email me if my PM box is full at [email protected]

Now asking 41k obo............. don't send me severe lowballs........also I'm not looking for trades with cash if your trade is your Civic, evo, sti, mkiii. Sorry if thats a little harsh but I remember selling my last supra and the throng of emails and PMs I got of people wanting to trade their evo and 5k for my supra. Trades would be considered but at this time since I'm looking more to expand my horizons it'd have to be a pretty cool trade :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Already selling? Good Luck with the sale!

·
NFA Pimp
2,734 Posts
I am shocked. I am sure BANTON would be too.

Will you be willing to trade for a 94 Z28 straight up? :D

·
Premium Member
12,615 Posts
Vouch for one pimp-ass AzN seller. Holler back.

·
Administrator
17,266 Posts
Josh is a good dude. It's about time you stepped up to the Z06 too! ;)

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Can I make an offer? HAHA I swear Im not a lowballer... Ok I am.

Josh is such a good guy, even though he has really gay intentions.

·
Mid-life Realization!
2,530 Posts
G said:
I am shocked. I am sure BANTON would be too.

Will you be willing to trade for a 94 Z28 straight up? :D
Actually I am not surprised, G.......Josh hasn't used the nitros set-up since getting it installed......he is too scared to use it without wearing a diaper, so it is best he sell it:greddy2: :)

Brad

·
VPC Power
1,957 Posts
I can vouch for Josh as well as for the car. It's very clean even the underbody is in good shape. Good luck selling, and what is next on the list does me rhyme with me oh six or voopra?

·
Registered
227 Posts
VERY CELAN VIPER.
trade for an 02 z06 silver? :) pluss cash of course ..

GL with sale

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
WTF Josh! That didn't take long. What am I going to have to whip up on at TX2K7?

·
Registered
555 Posts
Thats a nice price josh, I had a gen 2 viper I sold it and bought a supra. Now my supra is up for sale and Im looking for a gen 2 viper again. If mine was sold I would be all over this car that is a good deal with the mods.

·
Premium Member
7,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
m3tosupra said:
Thats a nice price josh, I had a gen 2 viper I sold it and bought a supra. Now my supra is up for sale and Im looking for a gen 2 viper again. If mine was sold I would be all over this car that is a good deal with the mods.

Thanks man :) I think the price is pretty good too. I am not in a super rush to sell and will wait till I get pretty close to the asking price or a nice trade. Who knows, maybe it will still be around when you are shopping for a viper :) Also what kind of supra? A nice MKIV is one trade that I am interested in.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I have a 94 auto, but I want to sell it strait out. If it sells sometime soon I will probally get up with you if the car is still around.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Would you consider a trade for a completely done up widebody supra?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts