Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am new to this forum but a Supra fan since 1984 (first car was Celica GT).
I am looking to buy a NA 5-speed and was wondering what kind of money I could expect to shell out. The TT is out of the question with today’s prices and maybe the NA as well.

Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello, I am new to this forum but a Supra fan since 1984 (first car was Celica GT).
I am looking to buy a NA 5-speed and was wondering what kind of money I could expect to shell out. The TT is out of the question with today’s prices and maybe the NA as well.

Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated.
FYI - I live in the NW and have a 1997 NA - AT Hardtop (99% stock, LHD) with low miles and consistently get offers over $35K to buy it. One day, I might get one I cannot refuse :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi, is the hardtop more desirable than the targa? I do not see many NA for sale. I think there is one on eBay in NY for $92k that is NA. Could that be right?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi, is the hardtop more desirable than the targa? I do not see many NA for sale. I think there is one on eBay in NY for $92k that is NA. Could that be right?
Yes, hardtops are WAY more desirable and rare. For $92k it better be a turbo car and a good one at that!

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
I think you’ll be paying over 40k for a clean na 5 speed. Not saying that’s a fair price but I think it’s realistic the way things are going.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts