Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Banned
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished up the swap, its a 1997 Nissan 240sx with a Aristo 2jzgte and auto tranny . so far it has done 547whp at 18 psi on pump gas we will be adding some HKS 272's and a new Intake manifold in the next few weeks and adding some race fuel and a couple more lbs of boost pressure. :bigthumb:

so far we have the following installed

BFG Drag Radials 275/35/18 Rear, Eibach Lowering Springs, Greddy Profect B II, HKS Turbo Timer, Autometer Cobolt Boost/Oil/EGT, AEM EMS, AEM Wideband HKS Twin Power DLI, HKS Cam Gears, Greddy T88H 34D, Tial 50mm BOV, Tial 46mm W/G, HKS Style Manifold, MTR Intercooler Piping, MTR 4 inch Exhaust system (including muffler and down pipe), MTR 240sx to JZ engine Mount kit and trans kit, B&M Tranny Oil cooler, Twin Walbro intank pumps, -10 Billet Fuel Rail, 1000cc Injectors.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Nice work guys, I have always loved the looks/weight of the late 90's 240 with the powertrain of the 1 & 2jz-gte. Manic keep up the nice swaps, this is John, between you and smiley I am going to have to build another project very soon . One question what do you have done to the tranny so far ?

·
I'll nevAr go single!
994 Posts
:bowdown:
Thats fuckin beautiful

·
I'll nevAr go single!
994 Posts
lpolo69 said:
freaken beautiful...i just creamed myself!!!

Ewwww...
Here's a towel for the mess

·
CrESsIdA = PuSsY mAgNiT!
501 Posts
looks awesome but i think an rb26 woulda been cooler.if ima build i nissan i want nissan power a toyota toyota power. just me but looks friggin sweet.

·
GT40 1.5JZ
1,210 Posts
damn....

that's crazy man... once again.... NICE WORK!!!

what turbo are you running on that bad boy? and what kind of management???

It's tight that you spend your time wisely, whereas some people devote their time into things like this:

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
hot!

·
Banned
5,062 Posts
Do you have a dyno sheet for: 547whp at 18 psi on pump gas? Kinda hard to believe that you achieved those numbers from a Auto w/a T88?

vnt

·
Banned
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
vntperformance said:
Do you have a dyno sheet for: 547whp at 18 psi on pump gas? Kinda hard to believe that you achieved those numbers from a Auto w/a T88?

vnt
VNT, Nice you see you on the MK3/jz side of town.. Thinking of adding a MK3/jz to you collection? (reading off your sig)

customer has the dyno graph.. i will ask him for it and post it up.
If not i can always do another pull :)

The tranny is stock for now ;) John

Thank you guys for the kind words..

I hope to get its ready for August (moroso) so we can see if we crack 9's <--- wishfull thinking

perf0rmance: here is a list of what the car has....
BFG Drag Radials 275/35/18 Rear, Eibach Lowering Springs, Greddy Profect B II, HKS Turbo Timer, Autometer Cobolt Boost/Oil/EGT, AEM EMS, AEM Wideband HKS Twin Power DLI, HKS Cam Gears, Greddy T88H 34D, Tial 50mm BOV, Tial 46mm W/G, HKS Style Manifold, MTR Intercooler Piping, MTR 4 inch Exhaust system (including muffler and down pipe), MTR 240sx to JZ engine Mount kit and trans kit, B&M Tranny Oil cooler, Twin Walbro intank pumps, -10 Billet Fuel Rail, 1000cc Injectors.

·
Banned
5,062 Posts
VNT, Nice you see you on the MK3/jz side of town.. Thinking of adding a MK3/jz to you collection? (reading off your sig)

I hope to get its ready for August (moroso) so we can see if we crack 9's <--- wishfull thinking

Na, im getting ready to buy a Viper or a Z06~! I normally look on all forums just for reading purposes and I love the fact that you guys have a s14 with a 2jz...very impressive! Considering the T88 is only a 70mm its kind of hard to believe the car made such high power through a Toyo Auto, not doubting it or anything but i'm sure alot of people with the same drivetrain would agree.

Great job, none the less!

vnt :)

·
GT40 1.5JZ
1,210 Posts

holy jebus...

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
very nice work, looks like it belongs.

·
Where does it end?
796 Posts
Just finished up the swap, its a 1997 Nissan 240sx with a Aristo 2jzgte and auto tranny . so far it has done 547whp at 18 psi on pump gas we will be adding some HKS 272's and a new Intake manifold in the next few weeks and adding some race fuel and a couple more lbs of boost pressure. :bigthumb:

so far we have the following installed

Now, that ain't right! :hide:
Very nice! wow!

1 - 20 of 86 Posts