-Please enter your real name here. Sherbaz Mann
-What is your email?:[email protected]
-Please enter your real email here. [email protected]
-What is your phone number? ::9548560265
-Please enter your Phone number here. 9548560265
-What is your City? :coral springs
-What is your State? :Fl
-What is your Zipcode? :33071

Having owned many supras in the past, I always wanted to do a 2jz swap in 97 240sx Kouki body. I recently picked up this car from a close friend who had finished the motor swap. My plans were to run all the south florida events but my goals of running street class has changed. I am now in the works of building a radical car and do not want to destroy this clean car. This is an example of a perfect street car with all the amenities.

Highlights

1. 1997 240sx Green with CLEAN TITLE.
2. Full JDM engine swap with wiring done by JR wiring in south florida. He is best in the business. There are NO check engine lights or anything else of that manner . Car starts on first crank, no bs of any kind.
3. Cold A/C
4. Hydraulic Engine fan. Does wonders on keeping the car cool in Florida heat.

Turbo kit:
1. Precision T70 single turbo kit.
2. 3inch downpipe, midpipe
3. 4inch exhaust with Borla race muffler
4. 3inch intercooler with custom piping
5. Tial Bov, Tial wastegate

Fuel:
1. Dual walbros intank.
2. All braided lines
3. Fuel filters
4. 780cc Injectors with custom fuel rail

Cooling: 3 inch radiator with Hydraulic fan.

Engine management:
I wanted a street car without the hassle of engine management issues. This car has the full JDM harness, therefore no MAF issues. Car has HKS fuel cut, speed cut and Apexi Safc2 control. Car is tuned for 93 octane and makes 500hp on pump gas. All day long. Jump in and drive anywhere you like without having to worry a bit.

Transmission: This transmission is $2500 alone.
ATF built 900 hp Automatic transmission. People are running 8.0 @ 170 on this transmission.
Suspension: Tokiko Blue with springs. I was going to put coilovers, didn't get a chance
WHeels: Hp design wheels which are 18inch with brand new tires.

Cosmetic: Full JDM front end , rear hach, hood .
Interior: Full JDM 240sx interior. There are no rips or cracking of any kind.

Car is a true street car with no issues, no smoke, no hiccups. It is tuned for pump gas because I didn't want to make big power. It is a light car so I am spinning tires at 80mph. If the buyer likes, I can turn it up and run a high 8 or low 9 sec pass but the price will be higher. I can assist the new buyer with the 8sec goal. I will guarantee that it runs the time or your money back.

I am Firm on $20,000. Will trade for a stock 240sx plus cash or anything intresting but it has to be a street car. Call me if anyone is serious. I welcome any and ALL INSPECTIONS. You will not build a car of this caliber for this much.

954 856 0265

Attachments

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
What does the car run right now in the quarter? What torque converter are you using?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts