Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
All Access Motorsports
1,594 Posts
WOW !! Such a clean car !! Good luck with the sale. If I had the money right now I would not hesitate for a second.

·
Pays Cash, No Questions
2,308 Posts
Wow! That car is super-nice - good luck with the sale. If I could pull it off, I'd purchase without any more forethought!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Where are you from anyways?

·
Registered
827 Posts
Chris,
I sent you a deposit just now. Give me a call and we can determine when the best time for me to fly to NJ. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Hahaha! Dallas is going to be the RSP Capital of the WOLRD! Love it.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Hahaha! Dallas is going to be the RSP Capital of the WOLRD! Love it.
Yeah, went ahead and pulled the trigger on this one; glad I didn't take another night to sleep on it. It will be nice to have this car in Dallas, but even nicer to have it in the garage next to my black Supra.

·
Banned
280 Posts
hopefully that license plate that was used to cover the existing plate didnt scratch the bumper! Congrats on the purchase! looks like a great car!

·
Proud Supporter of NE2K9
661 Posts
The buyer got one hell of an RSP! I've seen this car in person. I'm sure you dont need another person to tell you about this car and it's condition!!!! Good luck with it and enjoy it when you finally come to our town to pick it up! I bought my first SC from DWF area. The ride back to Jersey was not bad at all. It you decide to drive, you'll have a lot of fun. Congrats to the buyer and seller!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.