Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are a few pictures of my RSP TT 6 speed with black interior. I picked it up from the original owner who babied it and it has been a joy to own. It came with a dealer "sport" package so it has a TRD front strut bar, TRD Gen 2 catback and TRD high flow air filter. The original owner upon purchase added on the OZ wheels and now I have the stock TT polished wheels brand new in storage, other than that the car right now is stock. I picked it up at 88k miles and right now it is sitting at 89k miles.

I first envisioned owning a high HP Supra and almost bought a fully built 1k+ WHP example. I came across this and I am surprised that I am content with it. I find myself driving slower for pleasure more than actually trying to pick/respond to a race. The amount of attention this car gets is something I am not use to though.

On with the pics, some pics are not mine and I just found them online from a meet I went to recently.

Attachments

·
Toyota Lover
1,432 Posts
Beautiful acquisition!

·
Hardtop Crew
6,372 Posts
congrats! dear lawd what a gem! Car will def get you alot of unwanted attention after a bit. Something you have to get used to. Pictures,recording, stupid questions, is it single, how much power etc..

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Wow big congratulations to you on this beauty. I completely understand what you stated about how your enjoying it in its current form rather than 1000hp race car. I also found a new respect in my most recent purchase which is stock. Unfortunately the hunger for power and speed is always knocking at my front door.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Wow big congratulations to you on this beauty. I completely understand what you stated about how your enjoying it in its current form rather than 1000hp race car. I also found a new respect in my most recent purchase which is stock. Unfortunately the hunger for power and speed is always knocking at my front door.
That's when you buy two. One in stock form to enjoy and the other to satisfy that hunger for power haha

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys. I've been looking for a while and stumbled across this one online, cargurus. I came across a lot of Supra owners that were jerks and almost went with a NSX until I found this gem. The owner was super cool and down to earth. I still keep in touch with him till this day and we talk cars. He has a garage full of toys so it is cool to get his perspective on the Supra compared to high end exotics. I'm glad I got it because it fits my wife and 3 year old with a child seat in back, the NSX would have not been able to.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
That's when you buy two. One in stock form to enjoy and the other to satisfy that hunger for power haha
Haha I like that idea! Now I just got to win the lotto!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I just reread my last post and it could be taken out of context. I love the Supra community that was just my unique situation until recent. I love supraforums and have been a long time member.

I wish I could buy another one to mod but the prices are getting high now. If I was going to buy another fun car it would be a NSX, FD RX7, or 911 of some sort.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I know! Speed is always knocking! I look at parts and just think of the possibilities. I had an IS-F mess with me and I was interested in what the outcome would be but I had my wife and kid with me.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
congrats! dear lawd what a gem! Car will def get you alot of unwanted attention after a bit. Something you have to get used to. Pictures,recording, stupid questions, is it single, how much power etc..
LOL exactly. I get a lot of how much horsepower does it make, rev it up, is it single turbo, pop the hood, etc...

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
The holy grail!! Congrats man! I hate you...

1 - 20 of 107 Posts