·
serbian by blood!!!
1,675 Posts
Very Nice

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #62 (Edited)
Thanks guys! I was just given a ride in a friend's single turbo Supra making 500whp on 93 pump. My car feels slow now and I'm itching for power. Maybe bpu will suffice? What's everyone's thoughts on a bpu supra and it seems easily reversible too.

·
Administrator
17,238 Posts
Thanks guys! I was just given a ride in a friend's single turbo Supra making 500whp on 93 pump. My car feels slow now and I'm itching for power. Maybe bpu will suffice? What's everyone's thoughts on a bpu supra and it seems easily reversible too.
BPU will hold you over for a little while, but it's a very slippery slope. Once you've tasted the forbidden fruits of an APU setup, nothing else will do!

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
BPU will hold you over for a little while, but it's a very slippery slope. Once you've tasted the forbidden fruits of an APU setup, nothing else will do!
This is the truth!

·
587 Posts
Beautiful car you have there! I wouldn't go beyond BPU with that car, it's such a rare bird these days. There's plenty of high horsepower built cars on the market to choose from, but no clean stock/BPU RSP cars. I know of several owners that have done big builds and as time has passed expressed how nice it would be just to have a BPU car again.

In the video it could be the lighting but the lower driver's side air duct looks to be a different shade?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Very nice RSP! You might want to go with the STU, it could be a good medium between BPU and going Single while still maintaining a stock look in the engine bay.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Beautiful car you have there! I wouldn't go beyond BPU with that car, it's such a rare bird these days. There's plenty of high horsepower built cars on the market to choose from, but no clean stock/BPU RSP cars. I know of several owners that have done big builds and as time has passed expressed how nice it would be just to have a BPU car again.

In the video it could be the lighting but the lower driver's side air duct looks to be a different shade?
It's the lighting and at certain angles the vents look lighter in color. I've been told it's because they are a different material that helps deflects rocks and dirt. Maybe another person with a RSP can chime in because I've been wondering this too.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Great find! My favorite color.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
I actually have them forsale locally on CL. They are IForged Seneka in brush aluminum finish. 19x8 +37 front with 245/35r19 and 19x10 +19 rear with 275/35r19 Michelin pilot super sport tires.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
I've had this car as my desktop background for the longest time. I would have never thought that I would get my own RSP but I'm curious who's car this is. This picture has been my motivation for years.

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
I also love this car. Perfect wheels, perfect sizes, perfect drop, perfect everyting. I believe the name of the owner is Alex.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Picked up a couple wheels for this season. First set 3 piece Work Anhelo in 17x9 +32 and 17x10 +40. I should have researched tires first before getting these because I can only find 285 or 315 for the rears. I was hoping to run a 305 because I feel like 285 is too small and 315 too big :( Probably sell these....

anhelo.jpg

Second set are Advan RG-D in 19x10 +35 square. I really like these because they are lightweight, concave, and have lip. Also the attention to detail is very good with the stickers and engravings so I'll probably keep these for now. Getting new tires for the front as right now the tires are 275/30 and surprisingly fit better than I thought but still I don't want to roll the fenders.

rgd.jpg

61 - 80 of 106 Posts