Supra Forums banner

81 - 100 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Nitto 315 run narrow....fyi
Oh I didn't know that! I ended up selling the wheels because I didn't want to take the chance on testing tires.

Those second set of wheels look great. I'm surprised how good the gold looks with RSP!
Yeah I really like these too so I'll probably stick with them for this season. I'll try to get better pictures of them but the car is still parked for the winter.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #82 (Edited)
Spring is finally here in MN! Took the Supra out to a last minute car meet. The new Advans are a lot lighter than the IForged I had and I could feel the difference. The response is a lot better.

·
587 Posts
Nice! HRE C103's? What are the specs on the set-up ?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Had the chance to pull the car out when it was 65 degrees before the snow fell. Was bored so made a quick start up video. Disregard my noob skills was seeing what I can do with my iphone7 and Davinci Resolve.

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
Very nice car! Gold on RSP is always my favorite combo. One day I'll be able to get the BC Forged HCS21S wheels. I love 10 spoke star wheels in the Blitz 03 kind of style. And yes, the plastic that the rear vent is made of will sometimes look like it is off in certain light. I believe it is just because the surrounding body is metal, and when painting the black plastic it just applies slightly different. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong though!

Alex

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
Very nice car! Gold on RSP is always my favorite combo. One day I'll be able to get the BC Forged HCS21S wheels. I love 10 spoke star wheels in the Blitz 03 kind of style. And yes, the plastic that the rear vent is made of will sometimes look like it is off in certain light. I believe it is just because the surrounding body is metal, and when painting the black plastic it just applies slightly different. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong though!

Alex
Thanks for the compliment. The BC Forged wheels you speak of are also very nice.

Yes that plastic reflects differently in different lighting. I’ve seen it on other rsp and qs cars also. Not sure why Toyota had that going on at that time.

81 - 100 of 106 Posts