Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found what I believe to be a 1997 RSP auto supra with 40,000 miles. Asking $28,000. Is that a good deal on that car. The ad didn't mention RSP but it looks like a pearl blue color. Car has some upgrades, basic bpu and some veilside side skirts. What do y'all think. I'm about ready to finally pull the trigger on one of these.
late

S

·
0 Posts
I'll tell ya what I'll do. Just shoot me the guy's number and I'll look into it for ya.

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
that's a kick ass deal. I just got mine for $28k, bpu, and 63,000 miles.

for $28K it better be a TT :)

I'm not sure what book my credit union was looking at but they were willing to finance me up to $29,900 or something like that.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, it's a TT. Think I'll look into it a bit further. If I don't get it tomorrow I'll shoot you guys a link.
Thanks,
Late

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cars is a theft recovery. Apparently it was "stripped." It is supposedly a "factory" paint job but not the original color. Car only has 33,000 miles. Guy wants $28,000 obo. Here's his number 818-399-8098, names Andrew. Says he has pics if interested. Lots of extras inside and out. I'm passing however so good luck if anyone else wants to check it out.
Late

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey Suprasoon

Fitting name. I'm a fellow Les Boisan finishing up school at the U of I. I plan on "pulling the trigger" here come June when I secure my signing bonus. I'll be interested to see how your tuning goes since I should be in the same boat (6 weeks till graduation, whew:D ), and in the same valley. I'm sure there will only be a few of us in ID.
-

1 - 8 of 8 Posts