Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
damn '02's...
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is your chance to own a very rare, extremely well built, and complete Toyota Supra Single turbo targa with every possible bell and whistle you can think of. This car was built with the intentions of being the ultimate street car. (Why we did not install a cage). Going down the road, at any speed, there are no rattles, no creaks, nothing, dead silence~until you open the throttle into boost, then watch out.The car made 577rwhp (681 crank) on 101 octane at 28 psi. This car even has an OEM looking, except very nice Eclipse navigation, dvd, mp3 unit in the dash to make those trips even better! Everything under the hood is literally brand new, unless it was not a wearing item. Absolutely no expense was spared - with all intentions of never being sold. Unfortunately, as is life, things came up, and this amazing car is for sale. The engine is brand new, from Toyota, and then was taken apart by a local race engine shop and clearanced. The head has all new hardware, valves, and was also clearanced to factory specs. We kept all internals factory stock for longevity and smooth runability - since 600rwhp was the goal from the begining, this was the optimal choice. (These engines are well known for doing 1000rwhp on the original internals) - Everything in this one is brand new. The mod list is extensive, take your time, and understand, that when installed, nothing was left out. We soldered all underhood connections, routed everything with the factory stuff, and replaced anything that would be considered anything but perfect. Realize that very few supra's have this kind of attention to detail, and turn key ability. (You really can drive this car every day to work, from coast to coast, and never have to worry if it will start, leak, or leave you stranded. I should add, the air conditioning system works as good as the day it rolled off the assembly line, extremely cold, even in the arizona heat. It has no issues, nothing. I've driven dozens of these cars and I have never been in one that rides and/or runs this good.

This car was built all at one time, starting with dynamat throughout the vehicle, inside the doors and quarters, then, every clip, screw and popper in the entire vehicle was replaced if not in excellent condition. I'd estimate about 50 hours just in the interior alone. The seats were professionally recovered here in arizona at 1st Upholstery in Scottsdale. The stereo was done by Ralph at On Side Audio (as featured in European Tuner and Performace BMW), with the trim panels and subwoofer enclosed matched to the interior exactly. (carbon fiber with suede center)

Mileage: 69500

The mod list.

Engine Management:

AEM stand-alone system tuned by Ryan Woon of WOTM on the dyno. GM 5 bar map, and FJO for wideband with a display in the original clock.

Engine:

Precision 61mm Turbo
Custom Piping all chrome
Stainless custom 3 inch downpipe
Earls Fittings / Braided line throughout
Greddy 3 Row Intercooler Kit (all polished)
HKS Blow off valve
Turbonetics boost controller
Brand new toyota shortblock
All new valves/seals/springs/retainers
Complete Gasket kit from toyota
New timing belt, waterpump, oil pump
Replaced every seal
Polish and chrome thoughout engine bay
Custom Painted Spark plug cover
All brand new coilpacks from Toyota
HKS Dli Ignition amplifier (soldered to OEM harness (no connections visible)
Optima Battery w/custom hold down (not pictured)
Chrome TRD Strut Bar (find another one chrome, good luck)
Brand new wire harness from Toyota
Fluidyne Racing Aluminum Radiator
Currently has Mobile 1 synthetic w/oem filter
HKS Ti 4 inch Cat back
RMM 3 inch downpipe to custom stainless midpipe
FJO Wideband w/display in original clock
Custom 4 inch chrome intake w/K&N filter
RPS Pressure plate w/oem disc

Fuel: (800rwhp+ capable)
WOTM Billet 3 pump hanger
Twin Walbro 255lph pumps
Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator w/guage in bay
WOTM Billet Fuel Rail
Precision 780cc injectors
All Earls and stainless fittings
Fuel pumps wired using OEM computer w/additional relays (fused at battery)
-8 Feed
-6 return

Chassis/Body
CCW 19 inch Aluminum forged wheels (505 series)
315/30/19 rear Continintals
265/30/19 front Toyo T1R

No dents, anywhere.

Real HID headlights in new toyota ballast
New '98 Taillights from toyota
Tein SS Coilovers w/EDFC motors (adjustable on the fly)
Ride height adjustable, dampening adjustable
New Rotors all around, with new pads (ceramic)
Calipers painted black (using heat resistant primer/paint)
Targa Roof (removable, goes in hatch)
Rod Millen TRD Wing painted to match perfectly
Car has ALL VIN Tags, no accidents!!

Interior
Greddy Peak hold Fuel Pressure gauge
Greddy Peak hold Boost gauge
Custom Seats by 1st upholstery of Scottsdale, AZ. Suede/Carbon fiber
Custom subwoofer box, trim rings, match seats exactly
All handmade fiberglass subwoofer box in hatch (targa still fits!)
Custom Speaker pods in doors house Pioneer components
Custom Speaker pods in rear panels house Pioneer coaxils
All new dash pieces (not a scratch)
All new Carpet (toyota)
New Floormats (toyota)
TRD Steering wheel (no longer availalbe); Has OEM Airbag
FJO Display located in original clock
Dynamat Throughout vehicle (doors, floor, sides, everything) Used 15 boxes, dead silent on the road
Eclipse AVN-5435 GPS/DVD/CD/MP3 Headunit
Eclipse Backup Camera
Eclipse Ipod interface
Kicker 200.4 midrange amplifier
Kicker 1000.1 Subwoofer amplifier
Kicker S10L7 Subwoofers (2)
Kicker wiring
Sparco Pedals (not overlays, actual pedals)
B&M Billet Short Shifter

Alarm: Hornet 564t Pager alarm with remote start. Features 7 Sirens (two modified) (two interior) so it does not sound like any other alarm on the planet. Proximity sensor, so no one can reach inside when the windows are down or top is off without it knowing it. Two way paging lets you see what the status of the vehicle is at any time. All sirens are compeletely hidden.

Car is located in Gilbert, Arizona. Feel free to message me, I will give you my phone number, and you can ask anything you want. I am hiding nothing, this car speaks for itself. I will provide transport of the car in an enclosed trailer up to 500 miles away for free.

****Note****

Please, please, do not message me how this car is too much money, if you think its too much, find another. This car is extremely rare, and in this condition will demand the correct price.Please, don't message me, and tell me your mustang wil beat it, I don't care if you have a 7sec. shopping cart, this is a street car. Please, don't ask if you can come drive it, or take a ride unless you are a serious buyer.

Pics:

clickable:
http://public.fotki.com/dalatn/silv---2006/dsc0066.html

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/9875/craigssupra011pf9js9.jpg

http://img464.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aimg3318xh9.jpg

http://img464.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aimg3319hl0.jpg

http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/7795/aimg3309du4.jpg

http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/1130/apicture020lx9.jpg

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/1990/craigssupra012kb2jt3.jpg

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/2730/aimg3391vo0.jpg

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/6587/aimg3390nm8.jpg

I have more pics, and can take a detailed pic of anything you want to see, just pm me.

Asking $49,900/obo.

·
Banned
68 Posts
I saw this car last night as I was pulling into the gas station! Very clean ride! Sounded mean too when it took off!! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
293 Posts
If there was a 2007 Toyota Supra available, this would be it! This car rides like a Lexus, and pulls like a rocket. I really can't say enough good things about it. Hopefully we can line them up before you sell yours... :)

·
Registered
523 Posts
ralph, sorry to see her go. you always put a nice car...i thoroughly enjoyed your last one. great seller for those interested, you will have NOTHING to worry about!

·
Haunting mass appeal
355 Posts
I can vouch for the seller, very honest guy. One of the very few guys i trust to work on my car, good luck with the sale.

·
damn '02's...
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for everyones support. I added an engine bay pic (thought it was already there) I should add, it now has T-bolt clamps throughout - though not in that pic. I can take a detail shot of any angle you want to see if you need it.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I saw this car in person. Extremely mint car.

GL with the sale.

Sorry to hack your post. :)

Cons

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I've seen this car in Ralph's garage from time to time as it's progressed since the beginning. I've gotta say, looong before putting it up for sale was even a hint of a thought, Ralph would just glow when describing the overhauling this thing was undergoing. He was extremely proud to put together such a beautifully complete project, and rightfully so. This is one awesome supra.

G/L with the sale, hope she goes quick and for the asking price!!

·
damn '02's...
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
*bump*

Someone come drive this thing! You will buy it if you drive it! I have a few serious offers, and a few that are close, but we really need a serious offer in the 50s...

-Ralph

·
damn '02's...
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Although I have a few offers on the car, no one has gotten close enough.....

·
damn '02's...
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Price bump....

New lower price...lets find this beauty a new home!

·
damn '02's...
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
*deposit recieved*

Car to be delivered 6/19!

Thanks to SF for the space...will mark for deletion once the car is delivered!

·
SICK OF THE NUT SWINGERS
1,730 Posts
your supra for sale

Question about the car????

Did the car sell and where did it go. The reason for the question is because its in the autotrader for a super cheap price. The gentle-men e-mailed me back on the car and claims the vehicle is in N.Y. I love the car but I'm thinking this guy maybe a scammer....... thanks

·
damn '02's...
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Car is sold. Will be loaded on the trailer this coming week. It is here in Gilbert, safe and sound. :)

·
David S
353 Posts
hey i saw this on autotrader and someone is trying to scam people in buying for 20,500

1 - 20 of 25 Posts