Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just trying to give the locals a heads up. My supra will officially be up for sale within a week or two.

1998 black/black
Stock twins, always running 14-15 psi on pump
All the best parts for BPU+
Extremely clean car
19x9.5 and 19x11 HRE 847R (brushed/clearcoat)

Will provide complete list of mods, many pictures, and price shortly

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Car has 44K miles. As far as the price, thats kind of still up in the air. Trying to evaluate current market, previous sales of other '98s, etc. I have an idea of what its worth to me, but I want to make sure its within range of an acceptable and fair asking price (based on year, condition, mods, etc).

I am of course open to offers (email) until then...

Rob
[email protected]

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Hate to see you sell it.. but best of luck with the sale.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RazorEcko said:
6sp or auto ?
6sp, new Sparco Monza's, new HKS 4" TI, Greddy 3 Row, etc.

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
woah!!! why you selling man?!?!?! damn!

BTW this car is FLAWLESS.. a perfect example of what a supra should look like.. this car cannot be more clean!

·
Supraless By Choice
1,430 Posts
I am at a loss for words so i will let the snileys do the talking!!!! :nuts: :wtf: :confused: :sad: :eek2: :dunno: :ugh2:

Slowly but surely everyone is dropping like fly's... I might as well just cover the car up and bring it back out in about 20 years when it's a collectible... Man i'm dissapointed you are selling Rob!!!

Dan

Reactions: SupraTico

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry but the seats were sold.

Dan, I know, I know...another statistic. Married, selling the supra...
But honestly, Maria is giving me just as much shit for this. She says I will regret it and come back like everyone else does.

·
Registered
993 Posts
So My talk had no affect, huh? WOW.....I can't believe your selling it!!

Well, If anyone is interested in a PRESTINE Well Taken care of Supra, This is IT!!

Rob.....I sure hope you know what your doing...... :(

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
StSupDog said:
Rob.....I sure hope you know what your doing...... :(
:( me too :sadwavey:

everyone comes back and those that don't it's usually because they can't find one as good as what they had or no longer have the means to - but everyone regrets it...

lol dan you hit it right on the money: :nuts:

·
Hardtopper Once Again!
1,709 Posts
Rob,
I wish you weren't selling the car but hopefully it will stay local. In any event good luck with the sale and I will keep my eyes and ears open for people looking for a blk/blk 6 speed.

StSupDog said:
So My talk had no affect, huh?
That's the way I felt with Sheldon, he seemed like he was going to keep his car and ended up selling it a week later.

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
Car looks great as usual Rob. Good luck with the sale! :)

-Olivier

·
First to full boost?
465 Posts
Great car looks so clean, i will also keep my hears open , would lvoe to keep it local :) good luck with the sale

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Keep your options open man!

Option - trade wheels with Peter... Take his CCW's plus cash for your HRE's... :)

Peter
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
hyboost said:
Sorry but the seats were sold.

Dan, I know, I know...another statistic. Married, selling the supra...
But honestly, Maria is giving me just as much shit for this. She says I will regret it and come back like everyone else does.
Listen to her, My wife told me the same exact thing when I sold my silver supra and look @ what happend... I had to get another one

·
Registered
993 Posts
LOL...I knew it was only a matter of time before Peter came on here with an "Option" for your Wheels.... :D He's got his eyes set on those wheels

houstonT said:
Keep your options open man!

Option - trade wheels with Peter... Take his CCW's plus cash for your HRE's... :)

Peter
[email protected]

S

·
0 Posts
Bro just keep the car man i knew a guy with a black 93 hardtop who sold it and he was in tears when he rode in another friends 95. Plus the kid he sold it to called him and asked him how the alarm worked and when he heard the car start up in the background once again tears and this guy was 35. So dude if your wife wants u to keep it and it looks like a tits car man. I would seriously revaluate its a 1 of a time car dont let her go especally in your home town cause seeing your car driven by another is the worse ive been there :(

1 - 20 of 26 Posts