Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just recently purchased this car to resell. It is a 1998 Quicksilver 6-Speed with Black interior. It has only 32K miles. The car is in immaculate condition. Just like new. I don't have to tell you all about the quicksilver I am sure you all now how rare this car is... It is a 1 owner vehicle from Tennesse. The gentlemen who owned it was in his late 50s early 60s. It was always garaged. I even have the window sticker as well as original bill of sale from the dealer. No accidents Clean Car-fax. Looking for $48K Firm. I have had many Supras and this one is definitely the finest example I have ever had.

Feel free to call my cell 603-489-9859

Nazar

RAIN FINALLY STOPPED SO HERE ARE THE PICS AS OF 4/13/06
The car was just washed and dried after the rain, It has not even been detailed yet.
But here are the pics.

·
Banned
1,727 Posts
Naw I like the 97 15ann RSP cars.... post some pix fpr $48 I wanna know how clean it is... But I still can not buy it.... lol too much..... try ebay if it doesn't go in a few weeks

minus500 said:
Damn!!!! Quicksilver has got to be the best Supra color ever. Gotta pay to play with the low mileage quicksilver's

·
Registered
527 Posts
SupraManOcnsd said:
Naw I like the 97 15ann RSP cars.... post some pix fpr $48 I wanna know how clean it is... But I still can not buy it.... lol too much..... try ebay if it doesn't go in a few weeks
Yup, you just reminded me of my other favorite supra color. :biggrin: Its not like you can have too many favorite supra colors.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanx for all the comments.

Please PM me if you are interested with your e-mail and I will send pics. Only interested parties PLEASE.

Sorry guys, But let's try to keep this thread on subjact " 98 QS for sale "

I have 2 very interested buyers at this time.

Nazar

·
Boost Junkie
12,616 Posts
I bought my anthracite Supra from Nazar 3 years ago. He is a good duy and great to deal with.

Steve K.

·
Supra TT Senior
1,887 Posts
SupraManOcnsd said:
:scratch: It'll probably sell here before it hits ebay...and why bother asking him for pics if you can't buy it anyway?

I'm sure the next owner will be very lucky. Good luck with the sale. :)

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
s14roller said:
why bother asking him for pics if you can't buy it anyway?
because it's the all high and mighty quicksilver! :rolleyes:

haha just messin..good luck with the sale, and posting pictures in the thread saves you a lot of time and emails..not to mention we all won't have to pay 48k to see how nice this car is :)

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Nazar, are you a car or private dealer?

It seem like you buy some Supras and sell it like profit?

·
Banned
612 Posts
why does that matter? he has a car that people want to buy... its no different than vipimports or any other place.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
whats wrong with buying the car for a little and enjoying it then selling it for profit. its like being paid to drive a quicksilver. as long as you get it for a good price.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
DragRacingSupra said:
Nazar, are you a car or private dealer?

It seem like you buy some Supras and sell it like profit?
I am not a dealer.
All my supras are private sales. Have made many buyers very happy.

Call me a real Supra enthusiast. :)

So you want to buy it now? :bigthumb:

Again please let's try to keep this thread on the subjact "98 QS forsale"

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
FLEX next time you make some dumb comment like that about someone's price you will be temp banned

That also goes for the rest of you cock jockies that are commenting but have no intention of buying, let the guy sell his car in peace please!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
FLEX said:
$48K? Good luck with that!
I am trying to be as nice about this as I can, Please do not post unless you are interested. If you have comments PM me.
Don't do it for me do it for the Forum Rules.

If you don't know what a QS is worth well do your homework. Oh but wait you can't because there isn't that many Qs's around to compare. Let me help you... 2 weeks ago A QS went for near $50K So what I am asking is more then reasonable... If you want to go buy a nother supra I am sure you can and I am sure you have the funds. But If you want this one well like someone else said earlier "you wanna play you gotta pay". Good luck with your search, that is if you are in the market for a Supra.

I now have 3 very interested parties pretty close to what I want.

·
Hayabusa Killer
722 Posts
Thats a beauty, anybody that talks shit about the price has no business with a rare Supra like this :).

·
Registered
561 Posts
NAZAR,
It's amazing how EVERYONE of the Supras I've seen you tried to sell are are so clean, too bad or good I have my hands full for now................ keep up the awesome work on choosing the RIGHT cars to pass along! :bigthumb:

Chris

·
Blitz Supra
525 Posts
Good luck with the sale!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.