Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HELLO: I AM TRYING TO BUY A SUPRA
and the price is going a little higher i can not see the car or know what it is inside this car
so i figure the owner mus be here in the forum

anybody recognize this supra ? car is in FLORIDA - FT. PIERCE
thank you for your help

tonight friday the car is a 8,700 and it is a 98 turbo

·
Ex MKIV Owner
329 Posts
Engine bay looks fairly undamaged, its single turbo, Probably all the fuel system is ok, I'd say thats a fair deal for that car

·
Hardtopper Once Again!
1,709 Posts
It was wrecked a long time ago. I thought someone bought it when it first went through at auction. The car was built at autotuner and the previous owner now has an srt10 viper, he changed his supraforums name but he might chime in here.

·
Actual Member Since 2003
3,203 Posts
looks a little rough but damn single too... I like it...

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Wow, that's probably the only QS that has ever been totally wrecked! Attention '98 QS owners, the rarity just got rarer!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Sure thats a 98? The Front Bumper is missing the little 97-98 Middle bar grill thingy.

·
That bearded guy
549 Posts
AZSUPRATT said:
Sure thats a 98? The Front Bumper is missing the little 97-98 Middle bar grill thingy.
It looks like a 98 to me. Doesn't matter if the front bumper middle bar grill thingy is missing because it might have been removed prior to the accident. There are a couple of 98 supras that have it removed. Not everybody likes it.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Buy that shit ASAP! Engine bay looks very undamaged, exhaust fitment is normal, and the pannels dont look that bad.

Im assuming the car was totaled by insurance. It looks like it was totaled because there is alot of medium panel damage , but none of it is very bad.

Se if you can find the original owner to get some more details.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Buy that shit ASAP! Engine bay looks very undamaged, exhaust fitment is normal, and most of the damage is only on one side.

It may end up costing you more than a stock 94' tt auto to get it fixed up perfectly, but you will be in a good bit less than it would cost to go from the ground up with a stock car.

·
Read Only
367 Posts
wish I was in the country I would buy it. Heck you can probably part it out and make a profit in the worst case. Looks repairable... Chris

·
Supraddict
1,158 Posts

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
I would buy that car fix it up and keep it for a very very long time. the damage does not really look "that" bad. If you decide not to buy it let me know i will take it under my wing as my personal project.

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
I would not say its an easy repair. Big $$$ to fix that the right way. Rear quarter needs to be replaced, targa frame is going to need a pull somehow, both doors, frame pull underneath for sure, new front end, e.t.c. All those parts plus labor and paint will be expensive. Plus interior will need replacing from sitting with no windows in the rain. Repair the right way at least 15K my guestimate.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
How long has that car been sitting out in the elements? And that interior STILL looks waaaaaay nicer than some that have never been wrecked and are driven on the street, lol :1poke:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts