Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1999 Clk 430 Black on Black with 45,000 miles on it.

The car is Located in Southern California.

Mods:

Engine:
Eissemen race exhaust
Green Filters

Suspension:
H&R Lowering Springs
Bilstein Shocks
Custom made camber kit for rear

Wheels
19x8 and 19x10 DPE RO5 variant S in Black with Polished Lip
235/35/19 and 255/30/19 Nitto 555 tires

Ice:
Nackamichi CD-400 Headunit
Inside speakers will be changed but not sure to what yet
Focal Cant remember which model center channel speaker custom builit into where the cup holder used to be
Focal Utopia 33wx subs in the rear in custom plexiglas/mirrored box
3-PPi amps in a plexiglass/mirrored encluse thats is lit up by blue lights. Im not near my car so i forgot the exact model.
2 PPI 1 farad each capacitors.
Theres some stuff im forgetting but the system cost over 12k.

. New price is 29,999. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Also taking trades into consideration

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
looks good. not to kill your dream but i dont think that will happen. i had one on 2 years ago for the same moeny with springs, exhaust 19's new tires, brakes, etc.. not one hit.

·
Registered
5,195 Posts
KERR said:
looks good. not to kill your dream but i dont think that will happen. i had one on 2 years ago for the same moeny with springs, exhaust 19's new tires, brakes, etc.. not one hit.
I found the buyer for an 02 Maserati Spyder on the S2000 forums, you never know who knows who.

Forza,
Kevin

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry didnt see your reply. The front and rear have a carlsson body kit. I retained the stock 430 sides as they nicer then the carlsson ones. Two days left.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well you wanna buy it? The kit cost around 1k. They are all gonna be replicas as there were only 4-5 of these kits ever made. Fitment isnt the greatest so it will cost a good chunk of change if you want it to fit nice.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well you can always buy mine and slap a hps supercharger on it and be faster then a clk55. It wont be much more then a clk55.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts