Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
www.suprahardtopregistry
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1999 Viper GTS Coupe rare Silver no stripe w/ Blk interior

Rare 1999 Viper GTS Silver / Black, VIN# 1B3ER69E7XV504606. 26K miles, No accident, no history. Last year with stronger forged internal, lumpy cam and shorty header. Clean title on hand ready to go w/ Carfax certificated, I do have a copy on hand as well.

Third owner since Mar. 2005, only put down around 4000 miles. Always garage keep, wash / wax regularly. Excellent condition inside and out. WELCOME and I strongly encourage to interested buyer to check out the car in person. Pictures does not do the judgement. Reason of selling: want to move on to new SRT viper.

You can go to http://www.viperalley.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=1358&sort=2&cat=2&page=1 to see the pictures on viperalley.

Oil change 2500miles or less with Mobile 1 oil and filter. Paint condition is excellent shiney and smooth. NO Fog or Yellow on headlight nor on the side sill cover, which commonly on vipers.

Mods are :
Bolar exhaust
K&N drop in filter
3.55 rear end gear
Lighten flywheel
Red Smooth tubs
Infinity interior speaks w/ Alpine AMP
MGW shift knob, oil cap, steering wheel bar, A/C knobs
MSD plug wire
Roe Racing power steering safety vent kit.
Roe Racing bumper guard kit
EBC Green pads (fr. / re) 2000 miles ago.
Eibach Spring lower front and rear 1"
Racing solution floor mat
Clear front coner marker
Philips HID 9005 HID headlight kit
2 sets of factory viper logo keys and remotes.

PM or contact me at [email protected] for more info. Car is locate at zip code 91007. WELCOME to check out the car at any time. Serious buyers ONLY. Asking $49300. THANK YOU

·
www.suprahardtopregistry
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are very welcome Steve, once a hardtoper always a hardtoper :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

·
www.suprahardtopregistry
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
....ttttt

·
Registered
855 Posts
Any trades for a Supra? :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts