Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Bruce Lee wanna be!!!
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets see those pics of your dawg wearing 19s. I'm seriously thinking of going with 19s over 18's!!! Just wanted to see what they were like.
Thanks

S

·
0 Posts
I will post mine in like 2 weeks when my car gets out of the body shop.

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
Post some pictures basupra... I love those rims

·
Registered
381 Posts

P

·
0 Posts
i don't know why more people don't get the new style CCWs; they look great, and I think they are lighter than most of the Volks.

·
MadPhotoCat
618 Posts
Everyone's 19's look sweet! I'd like to go with them but I hear so much about handling and performance, lack there of. I can immagine hitting a pot hole with 19's on and looking for lip repair, I'd die! They are beautiful though! :)

·
WOTM equipped
22 Posts
help

Guys, you who have the CCW 19" rims, how wide are your rims and tires?

I´m going to order a set, but I don´t know what´s the best for me, I have an supra MK4 eurospec.

The sales man said I should go with 265/30 in the front and 315/25 in the back...

And where is the best place to buy them?

Please help me =)

Best Reguards from Stockholm/ Morbus

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I just got my CCW's today... They look amazing!!! 10" wide fronts with the 11" rears.... I went with the 295s for added sidewall in the back.... and the standard 265s up front. I can't wait to bolt these babies on. :D

Matt

·
MadPhotoCat
618 Posts
kingerm said:
Its not that serious. I have 19's with Tein RA's and the ride isn't that rough. We have high HP beasts so I'm not tripping on the loss of acceleration. Handling is pretty tight as well. I have a body kit and no probs here.

Enrique M.
97TT6spd BPU

Well, it will still be a minute before I take the dive into rim land. I'm still working on my stereo set up and interior. :)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts