Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys... looking to get some new shoes for the car..... anyone know if the +35mm offset with 19x8.5's and 19x9.5's is the correct one? they are 350z rims that i saw htat look sick with a 3" lip on the back..... im just afraid about the offset...... anyone got a pair of 19's with 35mm offset? let me know......

· Registered
45 Posts
8.5 in front you need an offset of about 28 / 30 to have it flush with the fender. but might rub when you use a wide tire ( 245+ ) or rub when seriously lowered.

offset 35 would look very nice.

9.5 in the rear would need an offset of about 24 to be flush i guess give or take a few mm.
offset 35 would sit about 10mm from the fender , which would look good !
you defenitly not rub the fender .

i have :
8.5 +30 up front and a 235 tire , its close to flush .. looks aggresive and i have it lowered by 30mm

for the rear i use 10.0 +34 and 265 tire , its about 3 - 5 mm from flush looks good , the rear is also lowered .. not sure if its either 25mm or 30mm but it defenitly isnt rubbing. offset +30 would probarly fit w/o any problems though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.