Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi i am looking for performans head gasket for my supra (1ggte) i hope some one can help me also i know some body the sell pistons,rod,make your cams biger if any one need i can let you now.

·
Registered
112 Posts
The 1GGTE 6 cylinder is a toyota 2 litre engine loosely based or similar to a shrunk version of the 7MGTE. It has a 75mm bore and stroke and came factory in early model supra's and soarers. It also came in turbo, supercharged and NA versions.

If you are chasing a head gasket, the only 2 options are genuine toyota which is fine if you O ring the block, or a HKS gasket. The HKS ones would have to be special ordered as I doubt anyone in america would have them. As a little bit of info for you, a set of 2JZ main studs fits nicely as head studs and main studs as well.

Sorry for the thread hijack. just trying to help your customers, I own the worlds fastest 1G with a [email protected] in street car with 8.5" slicks. You'll find more information on this engine on the australian toyota forums such as www.toymods.net

Cheers.............................6BOOST

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
The 1GGTE 6 cylinder is a toyota 2 litre engine loosely based or similar to a shrunk version of the 7MGTE. It has a 75mm bore and stroke and came factory in early model supra's and soarers. It also came in turbo, supercharged and NA versions.

If you are chasing a head gasket, the only 2 options are genuine toyota which is fine if you O ring the block, or a HKS gasket. The HKS ones would have to be special ordered as I doubt anyone in america would have them. As a little bit of info for you, a set of 2JZ main studs fits nicely as head studs and main studs as well.

Sorry for the thread hijack. just trying to help your customers, I own the worlds fastest 1G with a [email protected] in street car with 8.5" slicks. You'll find more information on this engine on the australian toyota forums such as www.toymods.net

Cheers.............................6BOOST
No problem at all... I'm not very familiar with the engine so your information is helpful.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Theres a person on ebay selling high boost copper gaskets I just received mine and they fit perfect I cant wait to do the oring and get it installed. The guy has 100% feedback I will recommend him.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts