Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what path does your post intercooler piping take up to the intake? Is it below the radiator or through some other location? Also, what is the ideal intercooler configuration (i know side to side, but outlet locations/angles/best place to mount IC)

Im in the process of putting together my own homebrew ffi (ok, well, 2jz intake w/1uz tb) and wanted some input on ic pipe routing.

adam

·
going broke fast
2,401 Posts
i have a jza70 blitz fmic kit.the inlet and outlet face toward the motor.its very short piping,but very tight with electric fans.it just comes up straight along side the battery.you can just about see the other pipe is just under the air filter pipe

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, its not the post-turbo pipe that I'm worried about, its the post-IC pipe. I'm gonna have to go look again tomorrow, but it doesn't look like there is very much room between the radiator and the battery for piping. Tomorrow i shall investigate. No AC condenser should help my cause though.

adam

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,263 Posts
same as above. I make a big 90 back around to get back up to go in like tsupera92

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
just follow the stock ic routing on the turbo side and add a 90

1 - 5 of 5 Posts