Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
theres shit maroon and clean maroon....thats clean maroon.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Man that looks good. I love the wheels on it. All these threads of guys posting pics of there supra's is starting to make me sad, cause mine has been in the garage on jackstands for the last 6 months.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Wow Eli, those pics came out amazing, I think the car looks better in person! Thanks for the kind words guys, makes me want to rethink about selling the car..

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,083 Posts
Man that thing is awesome looking, great choice of wheels.......................

I swear I've seen this guy on the hit movie CARS...................

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
Sweet pics. Some pics of the stockbody make it look better without a bodykit... these are some of those pics.

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
looks good!

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
QUOTE=supra8795;5128337]cause mine has been in the garage on jackstands for the last 6 months.[/QUOTE]Try a year and a half over here... :( Talk about missing your supra...
makes me want to rethink about selling the car..
You really should... You have SO much into her and Ive known you for a long time Brad, I still remember the way it looked so long ago... People would be SHOCKED to see how you've completely transformed this car from a beater to a work of ART! Seriously think hard before you dismantle this car and sell it off...

·
Registered
182 Posts
Man that looks good. I love the wheels on it. All these threads of guys posting pics of there supra's is starting to make me sad, cause mine has been in the garage on jackstands for the last 6 months.
Looks good. Nice rims.

·
Project:: Reaper
1,401 Posts
the car is clean i love maroon when its clean

but damn clean that engine bay!!!! put the plug cover back on!!! i hate when people leave it off!!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts