Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well the coolant seal blew on my rear turbo so i bought a new set. The old set is now for sale. Note these twins came from a jarco clip with 97k miles on them and i have only put 2k miles on them and then the rear turbo started smokin all on stock boost go figure (thanks jarco for shitty twins)....The front turbo is in excellent condition i am asking 50+shipping...the rear turbo is a good core and i am selling that for 25+shipping..lmk thanks

also stock ypipe 20bucks shipped
this one boost's great but had coolant seal leak

this one boost's great no leaks at all perfect!

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
I see you finally got em, gotta love USPS. One of those looked like a new replacement the aluminum wasnt even oxidized.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lets just hope they work...i haven't fired them up yet...if the new turbo's smoke i think i might go ape shit...and ask for a refund :)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lets just hope they work...i haven't fired them up yet...if the new turbo's smoke i think i might go ape shit...and ask for a refund :) ...to be honest the turbo's that i had orginally that are now for sale look better and have less shaft play than the ones i got from you...lets just pray they dont smoke and that they boost well...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts